My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's bound to go into shipped eventually. Mine from 4/23 is still BO too....after being initially cancelled. Read up for my previous posts on that issue... Still heard nothing from customer service, maybe un-cancelling and putting it on BO was their response. Based on how others seem to trickling into shipped status, I'm not too worried about it. I'd wait patiently for now dude :)

​Thanks Z. Will stay in holding pattern. Not worried, I have 1 minty, just figured i would grab another.

UCS Slave 1 from TRU shipping confirmation today. Two out of four so far. 

Had one order ship today from first thing monday morning, the other was canceled, though that one was put in not long before it poofed.  

8x Delorean from TRU shipped! 

I've clicked on these alerts 10+ times over the past several months with no success.  I finally got lucky this time so persistence does pay off.  I paid over retail ($45) but I'm happy to finally have a decent quantity of these.

I plan to hold until at least October.

8x Delorean from TRU shipped! 

I've clicked on these alerts 10+ times over the past several months with no success.  I finally got lucky this time so persistence does pay off.  I paid over retail ($45) but I'm happy to finally have a decent quantity of these.

I plan to hold until at least October.

​Congrats.  Got 7 yesterday shipped myself.  Ran to the computer.

Super Awesome. So, after traveling for 14 hours, leaving Paris this morning, I'm on the seabus, about to arrive at Lonsdale Quay and my house is a few blocks away. I get a call from a unrecognized number.... usually I pass these to voicemail, but excited I had phone service again after a month, I picked up. It's FedEx and they're at my door. Inform him I'm 15 minutes out, and he says he can't wait. I ask if he can meet me at the Quay. He says sure.

7 S3 Mixels and 1 Exo Suit. Delivered.

Whoot. 

So just like almost everyone else, my At-AT came crushed in a bag.  It actually wasn't horrible, but some of my Amazon Warehouse Deals have shown up in better shape, so I decided to go to my neighborhood Target and exchange it.

Question:  I purchased using a discounted giftcard and got the redcard discount.  When the guy tried to do an even swap, it said I owed around $5.00  A supervisor came and fiddled with it and eventually I walked away with my non-smashed AT-AT and an extra $0.60.  So did getting the redcard discount while not using the redcard mess up the exchange process?  Or did my CS people just not know what they were doing?

Also,does anyone know what happens to the affiliate payment for these purchases when exchanging the item?  Is Brickpicker going to be screwed out of all of the money because everyone is exchanging these target items?

Anyone have an update on the Toys R Us BOGO 40% Sandcrawler, Slave 1, and Ewok Village orders?  Did anyone successfully get in on this deal and have you received shipment notifications?  Just curious...

​received a pair of good condition slave1s from the BOGO sale. 

• Like 1

1 x TB + Kai Drifter (packed on top of the TB rather than below, phew) 

1 x PC

2 x BS & Cafe 

-Delivered! 

TB has a small crease on the top edge of the box, other 3 came super minty. Tons of bubble bags for future shipping too. 

Edited by Zelgazra

3 sealed cases of Simpsons series 2 minifigures from amazon.fr showed up today in mint condition.

Ended up being $182.79 for each sealed case of 60 minifigures including shipping, VAT, taxes.

Wish I would have gotten a couple of more.

Still have not seen these in a store. 

Time to get my smooshing calibrated.

Edited by cladner

3 sealed cases of Simpsons series 2 minifigures from amazon.fr showed up today in mint condition.

Ended up being $182.79 for each sealed case of 60 minifigures including shipping, VAT, taxes.

Wish I would have gotten a couple of more.

Still have not seen these in a store. 

Time to get my smooshing calibrated.

Me too - the two came in one outer box and each was also in the Lego shipping box.  Sealed cases were pristine.  

The Lego Store I went to today had Series 2 Simpsons out.

Edited by Quacs