My order status

My Amazon.de race car order got here quickly. However, they piled all 4... not only the shipping box busted during shipping, the bottom one was flattened. The other 3 have some damages to the box but I can work with that. Wrote to them and got quick response. I was offered 25 euro or a free replacement. Of course, a free replacement is monetarily better than 25 euro. But I'm just wondering if taking that will get me bad record with them. Any ideas?

​Well, just learned not really free. I will have to pay for the shipping back first and they will reimburse afterwards. I guess I'll be content with 25 euro. :)

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 PS from a few days ago shipped

Does this mean Canada's warehouse is much smaller than America's, or are there waaaay more Canadian Investors? Still scratching my head on my 2 cancelled PSs. Sent an email to customer support asking wtf. I'm pretty confident I placed my orders in the same frenzy you guys did, but it seems many of yours' shipped. I floated the terms EOL and Retirement in my email, hopefully I/we get some insight into this set's longevity...

Does this mean Canada's warehouse is much smaller than America's, or are there waaaay more Canadian Investors? Still scratching my head on my 2 cancelled PSs. Sent an email to customer support asking wtf. I'm pretty confident I placed my orders in the same frenzy you guys did, but it seems many of yours' shipped. I floated the terms EOL and Retirement in my email, hopefully I/we get some insight into this set's longevity...

​Hmm. To be honest I think it's random. Also, I don't think there is warehouses in Canada. The availability for Canada and US is always the same. My shipments come from US via Fedex.. Louisiana, Illinois, Ohio or something I forget.

• Like 1

​Until someone proves otherwise, shop at home's cancellations of orders is random (see - Vampyre Hearse, Big Zoo).  Canada does not have a warehouse, shipments are primarily from Mississippi (north first, then west)

Still scratching my head on my 2 cancelled PSs. Sent an email to customer support asking wtf. I'm pretty confident I placed my orders in the same frenzy you guys did, but it seems many of yours' shipped. I floated the terms EOL and Retirement in my email, hopefully I/we get some insight into this set's longevity...

​Are you sure you haven't been banned?  Have you placed any other orders?

Floating terms like EOL and retirement in an email to shop at home customer service about 2 orders of the same set that you placed that were then cancelled is begging for some reseller hammer lovin' - tread lightly so you don't get banned if it hasn't happened already.

Edited by cladner

I can't imagine I'm at much risk, my email also included terms like modular collection. My account is only a couple months old, I've got 2 ToO, 1 SH, 1 Ecto, and a combined PaB/B&P in my purchase history. And to clarify, 2 orders of 1 PS each, and second order only placed after (and because of) first cancellation. My buying history screams 'AFOL coming out of dark ages' so far to me...can't imagine they'd ban me for trying to purchase my first Pet Shop..?

I can't imagine I'm at much risk, my email also included terms like modular collection. My account is only a couple months old, I've got 2 ToO, 1 SH, 1 Ecto, and a combined PaB/B&P in my purchase history. And to clarify, 2 orders of 1 PS each, and second order only placed after (and because of) first cancellation. My buying history screams 'AFOL coming out of dark ages' so far to me...can't imagine they'd ban me for trying to purchase my first Pet Shop..?

​I agree.  I'd be shocked if you'd get banned over that history everything under limits etc.  maybe try and place another order with a different card. 

​I agree.  I'd be shocked if you'd get banned over that history everything under limits etc.  maybe try and place another order with a different card. 

TLG sort of fumbled with my PAB order and I contacted them. Incredibly helpful, solved my issue promptly, so I reckon it's safer to wait for their reply; best case, they might un-cancel my order cause I'm bitching. Worst case, they tell me to place another order and wait the (most recently) projected 30 days. Worst/best case scenario, they tell me it's permanently OOS and everyone here prospers....

I'm curious if the fact the IP I've placed the order from is currently in Spain, when the details are for Canada's SaH and CDN address. Not sure if such a thing would get flagged in their system. It's also weird that there's no notification emails saying the orders were cancelled, just shows as such when viewing order history. Will report back when I hear from them.

Edited by Zelgazra
bonus info

My order of two PS at LEGO Shop at Home from 4/27 shows shipped on 4/28. I'm surprised, I figured with the 5/8 expected ship date I was rolling the dice, and tempting the ban hammer. That makes 9 from LEGO Shop at Home in two months. 

My PS order from 4/24 from LEGO Shop at Home is still backordered. Worth calling customer service or just keep fingers crossed?

It's bound to go into shipped eventually. Mine from 4/23 is still BO too....after being initially cancelled. Read up for my previous posts on that issue... Still heard nothing from customer service, maybe un-cancelling and putting it on BO was their response. Based on how others seem to trickling into shipped status, I'm not too worried about it. I'd wait patiently for now dude :)