My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just received the technic mobile crane mk2 from Amazon UK. The box wax banged up and the factory seals on the box had lifted. I guess i am playing with this one...

If it's a shipping or packing problem don't forget to contact Amazon and get a discount on it.

• Like 1

I also ordered a Volvo FL set. If I'm in the US and had an order issue from the UK, would Amazon US support even help?

jais,

I have always had great success with Amazon Europe giving credits, returns or replacements. They have always been top notch hope it comes through smoothly for you.

Got my 5th shipment from Amazon UK via post office yesterday. USPS wrapped the box up with "Received in Damaged Condition" a few times. 3x Sail Barge and 3x Passenger Train. 3 of the boxes survived, 2 had some box damage and 1 went through hell I guess taking it for the rest. Chatted with Amazon UK and got a slight discount on it. I'm fine with it considering 5 of my first 6 items showed up in mint condition via overnight UPS.

Just received my order of 3 42009 from Amazon UK and they each came in a separate box, one of the 42009 had a hole in the box which i sent an email to Amazon right away and got a reply within 20 mins and got a 20% refund.  i am happy with their response time and no questions asked attitude, no complaints from me

Amazon.es did keep his promise this time.

Got an email saying Fallingwater 21005 will be delivered on April 15th. 

Wish you guys received the same email.

Let us know the date stamps. I'm curious to see if this set is still being cranked out or no.

Also, hope you enjoy the Villa Savoyes :)

I ordered a 66052 Cargo Train from Amazon.co.uk, and it arrived in a clear plastic bag similar to what others described.  The label had been applied to a piece of cardboard and then cut out and inserted into a pouch in the bag, which seems odd.  Is this how it was originally shipped or did UPS dismantle the packaging at some point and put it in a bag?

Needless to say, it was in rough shape and came open in transit.  I contacted them and they offered 20% back or to return the set.  20% off put it very close to 50% off MSRP, so I chose to keep it and build it with the kids, they were stoked.

• Like 1

My xwing came in from walmart smushed. Do they offer discounts on damaged items like other stores? I will probably return it regardless because of the box condition. Hopefully my second order will come in better shape.

​I made a post yesterday (until admin removed it for no reason at all) showing an arrival of a SOH from WM that arrived in no outer packing at all and beat up to hell, which is going straight back, WM are so lazy!

has anyone received their Volvo loaders from .co.uk yet? the discounted sale was on 4/9 and mine still showing in "not dispatched yet" status.

I received my three.  They were shipped in separate boxes and received slightly crushed. Not bad otherwise.