My order status

I've received one with every single order I made during double VIP. I've even received one sent on it's own for the PS which is backordered, so it's not an EU thing. 

Well, the lady form CS said I didn't get more than one because they had a 1-per-household policy and I assumed it was a EU thing because of what No More Monkeys said:

In europe, they like to enforce one promo per household. Did you order anything else that had promo shipped?

Any ideas why I didn't get more than 1 promo while other EU folks are getting them?

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure your shipping didn't get accidentally change to expedited shipping?

Well, mine just got shipped today and estimate delivery is Apr 23... maybe I just got jealous. lol (jk)

Anyway, the reason I said that is because it happened to me once really weirdly with Amazon.com. I chose standard free shipping after my prime expired, and the next day I checked my order, it got way too expensive and I looked into it it became 2-day shipping. Glad that i found out so I have time to change it back!!! Didn't they usually ship item over midnight if it's 2-day? Anyway, just glad that they didn't so I could make the change.

Nope. Instead of two days I ended getting it overnight. 2 of 3 I ordered was mint with the remaining one crushed a bit, which is significantly better than my last order from uk. Also my 3 mk ii from the same order shipped express savers as well, but 3 sail barge and 3 passenger train are being sent in a gigantic box via Deutsch Post. I am not looking forward to receiving that box.

The 2 x ToO I ordered on March 14 finally changed from Back-ordered to In-Warehouse.  Could be a new production run.

same here, availability still list april 12th.  given the new seals reported I am assuming its a new run, but will have to wait till next week to know for sure.

So, just received my 3x MKII's today from Amazon.co.uk.  They came with no shipping or retail boxes.  All the parts bags were just balled up into one big plastic wrapped ball.

Looks like I have to pay for the return postage??  Says they just refund what they originally charged me which was pretty nominal compared to what its going to cost to ship it all back to them.  Can anyone relate their experience here?

So, just received my 3x MKII's today from Amazon.co.uk. They came with no shipping or retail boxes. All the parts bags were just balled up into one big plastic wrapped ball.

Looks like I have to pay for the return postage?? Says they just refund what they originally charged me which was pretty nominal compared to what its going to cost to ship it all back to them. Can anyone relate their experience here?

Chat and complain, they may just waive the return shipping cost.

So, just received my 3x MKII's today from Amazon.co.uk.  They came with no shipping or retail boxes.  All the parts bags were just balled up into one big plastic wrapped ball.

Looks like I have to pay for the return postage??  Says they just refund what they originally charged me which was pretty nominal compared to what its going to cost to ship it all back to them.  Can anyone relate their experience here?

Wow!  That's stunningly bad.  I had 2x 42009 from Amazon.co.uk, and they arrived perfectly in sealed, retail boxes.  Sorry for this hassle, especially with an overseas order.  

Whoa. I also ordered 3 of them from Amazon UK last week but they haven't shipped yet. Maybe I should cancel my order. That's horrible. 

This is my third order of 3x. One order had a semi smashed set at the bottom, but this is Ridiculas. Id be ok with it if I didn't have to pay for return postage.

Like others said, complain and don't give up until you get them to pay for return shipping. Take a picture, share it on dropbox or something so they can see the condition. I think my return shipping to them last time for $400 out of a $1000 order was $100, they just refund more than the shipping cost in that case. Shipping internationally is not cheap, which have me wonder how much they are paying for these UPS Express Savers that my 3x came in with. Received them overnight and they are almost mint.

Edited by newbiecollect

Like others said, complain and don't give up until you get them to pay for return shipping. Take a picture, share it on dropbox or something so they can see the condition. I think my return shipping to them last time for $400 out of a $1000 order was $100, they just refund more than the shipping cost in that case. Shipping internationally is not cheap, which have me wonder how much they are paying for these UPS Express Savers that my 3x came in with. Received them overnight and they are almost mint.

my company have a shipping account with all major carrier. we paid about 1/3 of what we walk in to FedEx / UPS. store. I think Amazon have much greater discount. I use to overnight a PS3 long time ago which cost $7 from west coast to east coast.