My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a shipping notification for my Pet Shop.  Lego Shop@Home website still hasn't updated their out-of-stock status.

Likely because they are still making rounds with backorders. Still got a few orders of PS after March 14th that have not shipped or "in warehouse".

Now R5 is doing the opposite... going "Available now" before filling backorders.

Hey everybody (first post!)
I just received my Red 5s from the SouthHaven MS distribution center (specifically, Olive Branch MS)! Woohoo!

They had been in process for about 6 weeks prior, then went to "in warehouse" for a day, then two days in shipment via Fedex.

Ewok Village from TRU - "We wanted to inform you that there is a delay in fulfilling the item listed below in your order. Please accept our apologies for this delay."

Ewok Village, Tower of Orthanc and Pet Shop - all from Backordered from Shop at Home

Palace Cinema - Waiting on New Stock from Shop at Home

Called CS and finally the mistery of the cancelled offers was solved! I made 3 orders this month, 2 for me and 1 for a friend's address who got the offer. They limit the offer to 1 per household and check it on the billing address. Since all orders had the same billing address, no offer for me but they were generous and are sending me the polybag.

Called CS and finally the mistery of the cancelled offers was solved! I made 3 orders this month, 2 for me and 1 for a friend's address who got the offer. They limit the offer to 1 per household and check it on the billing address. Since all orders had the same billing address, no offer for me but they were generous and are sending me the polybag.

Wow, they sent me 3 separate polybags last month while the main items I bought were "waiting for new stock"...guess I lucked out

It seems the policy of 1 per household is a policy in the EU. TLG thinks we may go rabbid if we get too much access to polybags and other offers or something like that...

I'll trade you every promo for half of your discounts on exclusives.
  • Like 1

It seems the policy of 1 per household is a policy in the EU. TLG thinks we may go rabbid if we get too much access to polybags and other offers or something like that...

I've received one with every single order I made during double VIP. I've even received one sent on it's own for the PS which is backordered, so it's not an EU thing. 

Ordered 3 Benny's Spaceship from Amazon UK on Friday. Shipping notification for 3 separate boxes earlier today shipped by UPS Express Savers, Arrival scheduled for Thursday!! When did they become so efficient? I paid standard shipping.

Are you sure your shipping didn't get accidentally change to expedited shipping? :P

Well, mine just got shipped today and estimate delivery is Apr 23... maybe I just got jealous. lol  (jk)

Anyway, the reason I said that is because it happened to me once really weirdly with Amazon.com. I chose standard free shipping after my prime expired, and the next day I checked my order, it got way too expensive and I looked into it it became 2-day shipping. Glad that i found out so I have time to change it back!!! Didn't they usually ship item over midnight if it's 2-day? Anyway, just glad that they didn't so I could make the change.

I'll trade you every promo for half of your discounts on exclusives.

We have discounts on exclusives?! Either I'm  too new to this and haven't seen one or I'm missing some discounts and didn't knew.

Let's trade certain promos for certain discounts :P