My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a nice scare with a TRU online order.  I used $90 in rewards dollars to buy a Tumbler when it was very briefly in stock last week.  It showed the status of "item located in stock" for a few days and I kept getting concerned since it was out of stock on the website since the weekend and still no shipping notice.  This morning at 6am I got an e-mail saying they were having trouble filling the order and if it doesn't come back in stock within 30 days they will just cancel the order.  Just great, $90 in rewards down the drain unless I can somehow convince TRU to reissue them.  Well, it wasn't 3 hours later that I received a shipping notice.  What a relief!   :victory:

This is one reason to spend rewards in-person at a B&M TRU if at all possible.  Yours isn't the first story of possible Rewards certificates lost in an online order.  YMMV.

just update my order status ealier on PS and it is change to "In warehouse" now so I may get it shipped these few day. the order status of my order should be "Waiting the new stock">"Backordered">"In warehouse". But my order status of PC early this week is "Waiting for new stock" and i need to wait a bit longer for that now.

hope u guys will get your PS shipped soon. 

In europe, they like to enforce one promo per household. Did you order anything else that had promo shipped?

Yes, at the beginning of the month I made an order for a friend who asked me to order him a Brick Bounty and Exo Suit. Same billing address but different shipping addresses (different cities even). His order had the promo. I'm planning to order the Simpson's House next week and I'm guessing I won't have the promo shipped again...

This is a stupid attitude from Lego to do this. We don't get the same polys as you guys in the US, we don't have them available at TRUs and supermarkets and on top of this we have a limit of one?! Bah

just update my order status ealier on PS and it is change to "In warehouse" now so I may get it shipped these few day. the order status of my order should be "Waiting the new stock">"Backordered">"In warehouse". But my order status of PC early this week is "Waiting for new stock" and i need to wait a bit longer for that now.

hope u guys will get your PS shipped soon. 

Also got this for my PS order from March 1st.

My ToO is finally on its way but the Azari Magic Fire polybag states as cancelled. Has this happened to anyone?

they likely just ran out by the time they got to your order.  I have orderd multiple things on the same day and always received the promo with each.  often times they ship the promo before the order is even in stock.

I had ordered 1 each of the ToO and EEE from LS@**** and both boxes I received had creases or dents in them.  They shipped seperately and was dissapointed when I opened both boxes.  Has anyone else had issues with the Lego boxes being damaged?  Thanks.  

I had ordered 1 each of the ToO and EEE from LS@H and both boxes I received had creases or dents in them.  They shipped seperately and was dissapointed when I opened both boxes.  Has anyone else had issues with the Lego boxes being damaged?  Thanks.  

Lots of discussion in this thread:

http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/3530-questions-about-box-damage-and-tape-seals/page-14

I had ordered 1 each of the ToO and EEE from LS@**** and both boxes I received had creases or dents in them.  They shipped seperately and was dissapointed when I opened both boxes.  Has anyone else had issues with the Lego boxes being damaged?  Thanks.  

My ToO have a creases on the bottom of the back side. It doesn't look too bad and not worth to bring it to the store and return.