My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I order from US LEGO Shop at Home to a US address with no problems. However, my US residence is an actual residential address; If you use a po box or forwarder then your order is canceled. It seems that business addresses are also canceled.

Ex Astris, Scientia.

It's a residential address, but the delivery one is different from my billing address, so I'm guessing they think it's something fishy. It's happened 3 times now in the past 4 months, but doesn't happen on every order from LEGO Shop at Home. 

Still waiting on them to reinstate my order, if not done by tomorrow guess I'll just place it again.

It's a residential address, but the delivery one is different from my billing address, so I'm guessing they think it's something fishy. It's happened 3 times now in the past 4 months, but doesn't happen on every order from LEGO Shop at Home. 

Still waiting on them to reinstate my order, if not done by tomorrow guess I'll just place it again.

You should contact them as my billing address is in Canada and my residential shipping addresses are in both Canada (2) and the US (1) and I have never had a problem shipping to any of these 3 locations.

Wow, that's new.  Send 'em back.

yep, I know. Already contacted CS. It was a fun scene... microfights from Amazon along with my lego bricks ordered from LEGO Shop at Home coming all at once in a not-so-big mailbox... (faint)

Edited by cissi

Check your profile . Sometimes addresses and billing info get deleted

This happens to me regularly. Whacked.  Also sometimes work web filters prevent adding credit card info from whatever is being relayed but on a pure open circuit you can add them.  If they exist you can use them.  Very strange.  All this talk makes me want to go buy something.  Carry on.

I had a nice scare with a TRU online order.  I used $90 in rewards dollars to buy a Tumbler when it was very briefly in stock last week.  It showed the status of "item located in stock" for a few days and I kept getting concerned since it was out of stock on the website since the weekend and still no shipping notice.  This morning at 6am I got an e-mail saying they were having trouble filling the order and if it doesn't come back in stock within 30 days they will just cancel the order.  Just great, $90 in rewards down the drain unless I can somehow convince TRU to reissue them.  Well, it wasn't 3 hours later that I received a shipping notice.  What a relief!   :victory:

I had a nice scare with a TRU online order.  I used $90 in rewards dollars to buy a Tumbler when it was very briefly in stock last week.  It showed the status of "item located in stock" for a few days and I kept getting concerned since it was out of stock on the website since the weekend and still no shipping notice.  This morning at 6am I got an e-mail saying they were having trouble filling the order and if it doesn't come back in stock within 30 days they will just cancel the order.  Just great, $90 in rewards down the drain unless I can somehow convince TRU to reissue them.  Well, it wasn't 3 hours later that I received a shipping notice.  What a relief!   :victory:

The Slave 1 I ordered from TRU the other day also shipped.

I was speechless receiving my microfighters from Amazon... Since when did they start bag them????!?!?!? All were pancaked by USPS...

My wife ordered shoes for my daughter from Amazon and not only did they ship them in a bag, they removed the shoes from the box and threw them in the bag.  I fear Amazon has started to hire ex-TRU employees as a cost saving measure.