My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My order of PS wnet from "waiting for new staock" to "backordered" too from Lego Shop Home. Can anyone tell me what is the different of this status? Are they the same?

The difference is time.  "Waiting for new stock" usually means they know they have new stock coming in a few days.  Backordered means they have to wait indefinitely for new stock to arrive.

Hmm, what I meant is that if we use Red 5 as example, backordered is closer to shipping, comparing to waiting for new stock

Is that so ?  I thought it was the other way around. My HH was canceled after being backordered for a few months.  I thought I saw my "waiting for new stock" order changed to "in warehouse".  But then again I learned from that HH order not to get my hopes up when ordering near EOL stuffs from S @ H  :)

Is that so ?  I thought it was the other way around. My HH was canceled after being backordered for a few months.  I thought I saw my "waiting for new stock" order changed to "in warehouse".  But then again I learned from that HH order not to get my hopes up when ordering near EOL stuffs from S @ ****  :)

Indeed.  If PC pops up as in stock again I'm cancelling my PS order and switching it to PC.  But at this point maybe my only play is to load up on PR.  That's a lot of P's.

Is that so ?  I thought it was the other way around. My HH was canceled after being backordered for a few months.  I thought I saw my "waiting for new stock" order changed to "in warehouse".  But then again I learned from that HH order not to get my hopes up when ordering near EOL stuffs from S @ ****  :)

Not exactly proof, but:

http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/8838-my-order-status/page-156#entry401530

Did you say you ordered 3? All of them shipped and points awarded for each?

Btw, it is kinda fancy pan. New kind of nonstick coating...

Only one shipped other two orders canceled do to item not available.

I will trade you the pan for a set ;)

Trek that deal is long gone but I have some $40 Swiss Botany makeup mask I got for $0.95 off of amazon if you want.

Yet another LEGO Shop at Home order canceled without an email notification....

Does anyone else live outside the USA but place orders on the US LEGO Shop at Home site using a US billing and delivery address and have issues with LEGO just canceling the orders?

I order from US LEGO Shop at Home to a US address with no problems. However, my US residence is an actual residential address; If you use a po box or forwarder then your order is canceled. It seems that business addresses are also canceled.

Ex Astris, Scientia.