My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRU, continuing its reputation as a bastion of fulfillment efficiency, just shipped a $52 order of 8 mixels, 5 polybags, and 1 small boxed set to me in 4 boxes and 1 padded envelope all via FedEx Home Delivery.  I could understand if they were clearing out the dregs from multiple fulfillment centers, but these are all coming from the same location!

bp_1426262359__tru_fulfillment.jpg

• Like 2

As good as that is for Target :)

My order of 45 Amiibo's in orders of 3 arrived from Target the other day.

so 15 total nicely packed mini boxes.

The interesting part is my postal carrier has gotten tired enough I think of small boxes to throw at the door that he delivers things like that now with them all stuffed in a sealed 30 gallon trash bag.  More power to him hopefully it takes away some stress but have never seen this before

just pray that they added some sort of filler to the box, be it air bubbles or paper.

I have actually had success on getting good Lego boxes out of shipments to me that are in boxes about 4 times the size with no packing at all.

It is the roll and tumble method.

If the box is only 2 times the size of the Lego set with no packaging it comes damaged.

But 4 times and a free for all and it can take the tumbles...

LOL

So on 3/10 when the Red 5 came back "available" in USA, I called LEGO Shop at Home and ordered 1 over the phone.  The CSR said yes, it was in stock, and should arrive in 3 to 6 business days.  Then 30 minutes later, I got an email from Lego saying they were out of stock, and it would be a little longer before they could ship.  I went back online and saw the general listing had changed to "ships in 30 days" again.

Today my order status still said "Waiting new stock", but I saw that the listing showed "available" again at LEGO Shop at Home.  I quickly called them up, and asked the CSR "What's up with that?"  She put me on hold a minute, and when she came back on said, "Yes, they're available... don't know why your was stuck without shipping.. so I had them fix it. It's a good thing you called." Sure enough, order status had changed to "in warehouse" while I was on hold.

So on 3/10 when the Red 5 came back "available" in USA, I called LEGO Shop at Home and ordered 1 over the phone.  The CSR said yes, it was in stock, and should arrive in 3 to 6 business days.  Then 30 minutes later, I got an email from Lego saying they were out of stock, and it would be a little longer before they could ship.  I went back online and saw the general listing had changed to "ships in 30 days" again.

Today my order status still said "Waiting new stock", but I saw that the listing showed "available" again at LEGO Shop at Home.  I quickly called them up, and asked the CSR "What's up with that?"  She put me on hold a minute, and when she came back on said, "Yes, they're available... don't know why your was stuck without shipping.. so I had them fix it. It's a good thing you called." Sure enough, order status had changed to "in warehouse" while I was on hold.

from what i know;

that's the pre-cursor to dreaded "ban-hammer."

if your orders are getting stuck in "in warehouse" for longer that week then the next thing to watch will be if your orders are getting stuck in "In Process" for a long time as well.

if both are happening then eventually the hammer will strike just don't know the timeline.

it seems like when both happens then its certain that you are in some kind of watch-list and are your activities are being watched. they just don't have made the final decision yet! what triggers the final decision is something i am not aware of.

Edited by newbie77

So on 3/10 when the Red 5 came back "available" in USA, I called LEGO Shop at Home and ordered 1 over the phone. The CSR said yes, it was in stock, and should arrive in 3 to 6 business days. Then 30 minutes later, I got an email from Lego saying they were out of stock, and it would be a little longer before they could ship. I went back online and saw the general listing had changed to "ships in 30 days" again.

Today my order status still said "Waiting new stock", but I saw that the listing showed "available" again at LEGO Shop at Home. I quickly called them up, and asked the CSR "What's up with that?" She put me on hold a minute, and when she came back on said, "Yes, they're available... don't know why your was stuck without shipping.. so I had them fix it. It's a good thing you called." Sure enough, order status had changed to "in warehouse" while I was on hold.

allllll Mannnnnn, somebody is going to be getting a new brickpicker badge!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

I don't like to see this side of Walmart.

Thank you for shopping with Walmart.com. Unfortunately, the order for the items listed below has exceeded our quantity limits, and we have canceled them in accordance with our Terms of Use.

2 orders of Toad Amiibo canceled.

wow this means that i am not even a close big buyer :) at walmart :P so far i have escaped their attention. :D

My PS order from Target last week showed up yesterday.  Well packed, nice box.  

What I don't like is that Target charges tax, and my Red Card replacement was lost in the mail last week, so customer service cancelled the number and re-issued the card.  Quite unfortunately, PS and PC showed up at Target during the time I didn't have an active Red Card, so I lost the 5%.  

Actually, the 5% doesn't even cover tax, so I'm mostly sticking with the F5 game on Amazon for PS and PC to hit my quota.  I've done 3x PS and 2x PC from SAH, and that was in January.  I will not tempt the ban hammer with future SAH orders until maybe late this year.

Edited by diablo2112

The PS that I ordered back in February went from "Waiting for New Stock" to "Backordered".  First of all, aren't those the same thing?  And secondly, what should I infer from that?  I also got a handy-dandy email from LEGO Shop at Home saying it might take a wee bit longer to fulfill my order.  But hey, I already got the calendar that came with it so I can't complain.