My order status

FWIW.....I ordered this set last week and they already sent the free hero factory promo to me even tho the set is on B/O. I would assume (mostly since lego doesn't give stuff for free) that they wouldn't ship a promo unless they were confident they were going to fill a back order.

What are they going to do? Ask me to return the Hero Factory promo? Lol

Not a good assumption. I have gotten plenty of freebies with the large item canceled and never to be seen. However in this case I think you will be getting your xwing.

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been checking online all day and I have never seen anything other than ship in 30 days

If you searched for it on LEGO LEGO Shop at Home it showed "ship in 30 days" in the search results (shop results tab), but clicking on the link to visit the page of the actual set showed it as available.

• Like 1

Darn it. It was showing "in stock" about 6:30 PM eastern.  I called in and placed my order over the phone. Order confirmed. The rep was quite nice and polite... said I should be receiving my order in 3 to 6 business days, or something like that.  Got the confirmation email immediately. Then about a half hour later I got the old "there's a problem with your order" email... "currently out of stock...will be a little longer..."

I had put off ordering for the past two months, because it was always "30 days", and I had faith in their usual "LIFO" fulfillment system.  Now they decide to start fulfilling FIFO? Just great. :)

Pretty sure LIFO is still active as my December order is still back-ordered while everyone gets their January and Feb orders filled

Pretty sure LIFO is still active as my December order is still back-ordered while everyone gets their January and Feb orders filled

I once consulted a bank where they planned to process their payment transactions in a LIFO way. I strongly adviced against it and gave some examples of what could happen that were convincing enough to not go through with it.

But what I'm saying is, as stupid as LIFO sounds for these tasks, there are actually cases where it's still used. Tough luck if this is one of them.

Yay.. my feb order is IN WAREHOUSE. Also, Lego stores are reporting that they are getting new shipments in so I'm having them call me when they get their shipments in. Some stores in my area get shipments on Mon and Thurs if you call on those days.

Yay.. my feb order is IN WAREHOUSE. Also, Lego stores are reporting that they are getting new shipments in so I'm having them call me when they get their shipments in. Some stores in my area get shipments on Mon and Thurs if you call on those days.

I also just called my local store and they said they have a bunch of these sets and the Helicarrier =)

My 2x 42009 Crane MkII ordered from Amazon.uk on Feb. 18 was just delivered today to my US residence.  Exactly 21 days from order to delivery.  Amazingly, the 2x 60051 I ordered last week were delivered yesterday, 6 days from order to delivery.  Thought others might be interested in the range of delivery times.