My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what it is worth my backordered Arctic Ice Breaker have switch to located in stock at Toys R Us but it is still not available... Strange.. Perhaps their inventory count was close and they wanted to ship most before addressing the orders near it going out of stock.

Edit: Out of 5 shipments so far 4 of them are from different warehouses.  Interesting.

Edit: Out of 6 shipments so far 5 of them are from different warehouses.  Interesting.

Update: Out of 8 shipments so far 7 of them are from different warehouses.  Interesting.

Really 7 warehouses for 8 single quantity 1 orders?

I have 4 pending orders left to go...

Lets go for 11 shipments from 10 warehouses!

Edit:  Up to 9 shipped from 8 different warehouses! interesting

tru is crazy.

Got 2 separate shipments in today with jedi cruisers, one per order.

They each came in a 30x25 picture frame style box.

cruiser sliding around in it with no padding. economical shipping method.

Yes, they are. A couple of weeks ago I needed to add to my order for TRU & chose polybags to get free shipping. Last week they all arrived in 5 individual bubble mailers from UPS on the same day. Edited by dcdfan

Darn it. It was showing "in stock" about 6:30 PM eastern.  I called in and placed my order over the phone. Order confirmed. The rep was quite nice and polite... said I should be receiving my order in 3 to 6 business days, or something like that.  Got the confirmation email immediately. Then about a half hour later I got the old "there's a problem with your order" email... "currently out of stock...will be a little longer..."

I had put off ordering for the past two months, because it was always "30 days", and I had faith in their usual "LIFO" fulfillment system.  Now they decide to start fulfilling FIFO? Just great. :)

Update: Out of 8 shipments so far 7 of them are from different warehouses.  Interesting.

Really 7 warehouses for 8 single quantity 1 orders?

I have 4 pending orders left to go...

Lets go for 11 shipments from 10 warehouses!

Edit:  Up to 9 shipped from 8 different warehouses! interesting

Final update.  I had 10 shipments of 1 each from 9 warehouses.  Amazing.

Cargo train at amazon uk, comes out to roughly $139

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00I4IYJ6Q/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

You have to add to cart and checkout to see lower price

I ordered 3 x 65001 and 3 x 65002 about 5 days ago, and none of them has dispatched yet.  The estimate shipping date shows March 27.

FWIW.....I ordered this set last week and they already sent the free hero factory promo to me even tho the set is on B/O. I would assume (mostly since lego doesn't give stuff for free) that they wouldn't ship a promo unless they were confident they were going to fill a back order.

What are they going to do? Ask me to return the Hero Factory promo? Lol