My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe trek can let you buy one of his "double-digit" orders.

Sorry only had one order and it was only 10.  I was trying to let him know it was a substantial order without specifying a quantity so he would know that I was over the limit and it shipped in case that would help him analyze his situation in any manner.

Bold how many were in your orders I wonder because i had an order of 4 the first time when they let you add 9999 to cart before they disappeared. I thought they sold out but after a couple days when it came back they still having like 500 left I ordered another 3

5 per order. That was when they had a limit of 5 per order. Never had Walmart cancel due to order limit, but if they start enforcing their policie I'll go with their rules. Just found it interesting .

Only one of the six Black Gate I ordered on Thinkgeek at the end of Jan got shipped and the rest are still in process as it is oos. Anyone has similar experience with them before? Is it likely the items are coming back or not? Thanks!

Purchased 2x Benny spaceship at $49/each @ Walmart for in store pickup. Received pick up notification an hour later...but when I went to pick up the order they gave me 2x Batman duplo 10545. Wasted an hour going to the store. ????