My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 things.

I reslly don't understand your all wives.....serious real talk. You all have found a way to make extra money for your household. In a way that does not involve you going to another job and taking away a lot of family time relationship time etc. Granted I'm not married but my gf thinks it's awsome that I make money doing this.

And 2. Can we all seriously have an agreement to not undercut the hell out of each other.... I mean seriously for once I would say 85% of these orders want to brickpickers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

Edited by hxckid88

2 things.

I reslly don't understand your all wives.....serious real talk. You all have found a way to make extra money for your household. In a way that does not involve you going to another job and taking away a lot of family time relationship time etc. Granted I'm not married but my gf thinks it's awsome that I make money doing this.

And 2. Can we all seriously have an agreement to not undercut the hell out of each other.... I mean seriously for once I would say 85% of these orders want to brickpickers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

Give some towers to holleman. There, I said it

• Like 1

6 orders of 5 CT's

1st order shipped UPS -- don't see the origination

last 5 orders shipped FedEx from Jonestown, PA

Now that they are in the mail, has anyone been bold enough to contact CS and ask them to remove the shipping charges on all of their orders that had shipping?

no point in attracting attention. :) that's a lot of $$$ you are turning over right?

just got mass email from WMT for the CT. looks like 95% of the order shipped. 5%  info sent to fed-ex waiting to be picked.

most of the orders were filled from: JONESTOWN, PA { they are split into 2+2+1 (based on past pattern. they are shipped in lego case(2X) and 1X in walmart box of 18X12X10)}

very few from CARROLLTON, *** (only 3 orders filled from here) { interesting mix looks like 3+2. since it hasn't moved no idea about the dimension.}

Undercutting is the nature of the Beast.  Is it really wrong to undercut someone selling a Flain mixel for $24.00  by a couple bucks...when your buy-in is $4.00.  Undercutting pisses off other sellers...Hoarding resellers piss off retail consumers. My goal is to make profits regardless.  One of my best strategies has been waiting out the flood of broke nervous sellers with pissed off wives wondering how to pay the Visa bill, then once prices stabilize undercutting by a dollar or two. Believe me, you will see Creative Towers selling for near zero profit...especially with Credit Card interest factored in. 

Edited by Agsimpson13