My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Arctic Supply Planes from tonight's LEGO Shop at Home order are now In Warehouse.

I missed so much stuff today!

Was busy going through the pallets that came in yesterday and found a Nerf Centurion Blaster which made for a fun day.

Also got one of these in but haven't opened to check it yet

http://www.amazon.com/United-Cutlery-UC2941-Rings-Sauron/dp/B00BQ0QI6S

• Like 1

I missed so much stuff today!

Was busy going through the pallets that came in yesterday and found a Nerf Centurion Blaster which made for a fun day.

Also got one of these in but haven't opened to check it yet

http://www.amazon.com/United-Cutlery-UC2941-Rings-Sauron/dp/B00BQ0QI6S

You missed me ordering 4k worth of some game I've never heard of and having them all canceled.

So.. nerf wins.

I got a Cargo Terminal but am jealous of Exciters Arctic Supply Plane.  Way to go!

I froze for 2 hours literally for the Zelda console and experienced some of the rudest people ever and did not get one (nor did anyone else but the first person in line which was vindicating and enjoyable).

I ordered $2,000 of Zelda consoles only to have them cancelled and get a target $15 gift card to go with my $100 of best buy cancelled MM gift cards.

I received in 3 MM Ultimate Edition statues & Guides with one of the Statue boxes having a kink and tear in it (ugh) but the other 2 are perfect (yeah).

I found 2 farnsworth for $48 each including tax out the door.  Search your BN the 15% off coupon works and you may find some.

I have 15 sonic amiibos back ordered and ready to be cancelled at target

But the icing on the cake was I had someone on BP rise above the occasion and is working out one heck of a fair exclusive Lego's from me for MM Console from him trade (for me personally not to sell).  

Brickpicker has some real genuine people.  I am humbled.

• Like 2

I got a Cargo Terminal but am jealous of Exciters Arctic Supply Plane. Way to go!

I froze for 2 hours literally for the Zelda console and experienced some of the rudest people ever and did not get one (nor did anyone else but the first person in line which was vindicating and enjoyable).

I ordered $2,000 of Zelda consoles only to have them cancelled and get a target $15 gift card to go with my $100 of best buy cancelled MM gift cards.

I received in 3 MM Ultimate Edition statues & Guides with one of the Statue boxes having a kink and tear in it (ugh) but the other 2 are perfect (yeah).

I found 2 farnsworth for $48 each including tax out the door. Search your BN the 15% off coupon works and you may find some.

But the icing on the cake was I had someone on BP rise above the occasion and is working out one heck of a fair exclusive Lego's from me for MM Console from him trade (for me personally not to sell).

Brickpicker has some real genuine people. I am humbled.

Zelda consoles? I haven't heard of those, is it some kind of limited edition 3ds xl or a wii u?

Sorry Zelda Majora's Mask Nintendo 3DS XL

Oooooh okay.... They've made so many different limited edition 3ds' that I kinda figured it would be one of those lol! But It looks awesome! I love the gold color on it, my personal baby right now is my call of duty advanced warfare Xbox one

Edited by California92563

I got a Cargo Terminal but am jealous of Exciters Arctic Supply Plane.  Way to go!

I found 2 farnsworth for $48 each including tax out the door.  Search your BN the 15% off coupon works and you may find some.

Brickpicker has some real genuine people.  I am humbled.

so basically a day in the life of a BP'er

• Like 1

Very cool, you should age your steaks on it.

LOL, I might try that.  Pics will be included if I do.

Found a thermal imaging scope too that made me think of you and target practice.  9k retail for a scope.  I then realized people have to much money that they know what to do with and listed it anyways...

2nd highest scope I've seen.  Highest was 14k.  I'm sure there's even higher out there but still crazy.  Then I realize what we sell LEGO for and go back to my normal routine.

LOL, I might try that.  Pics will be included if I do.

Found a thermal imaging scope too that made me think of you and target practice.  9k retail for a scope.  I then realized people have to much money that they know what to do with and listed it anyways...

2nd highest scope I've seen.  Highest was 14k.  I'm sure there's even higher out there but still crazy.  Then I realize what we sell LEGO for and go back to my normal routine.

Actually, I need a thermal imaging scope and probably could never afford a decent one.  Seriously, I need one.  I have packs of coyote hanging out periodically in the woods behind my house.  This was captured on one of my deer trails.

post-5363-0-01345500-1423887080_thumb.jp

• Like 1

My Creative Suitcase order from Feb 4th is still listed as Backorder on LEGO Shop at Home.  When I spoke to the rep last week they said my order had an expected ship date of 2/15.  Anybody else have Creative Suitcases still on backorder?  Maybe the warehouse is closed today for holiday?

I have quite a few LEGO Shop at Home orders with shipping labels printed over the weekend that have not been scanned yet. I am guessing the fellas at PFSweb took Monday off and are now backed up. Give it a few extra days.

All my orders for the tower fun from last night are coming in as shipped..... Yes freaking yes. Ordered 35. Up to 17 confirmed shipped.

Now to be greedy and pessimistic I should have ordered more but got tired of trying and failing. Only success 1 on like 15 tries. And thought this may be a mistake.

Funny thing is my RI order from last week was canceled. And I know they shipped for others.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

• Like 2