My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got those too. 39R4. What were we waiting for exactly lol?

I was waiting for a cancellation email but was please to actually receive these.  I was also curious if the order dates prior to 1/30/14 were filled.  I still have a pending order from early February.  The pricing and availability still makes no sense to me.

Worst packing I've received from Amazon in a long time - luckily no damage.

Fedex dropped off a box that I could live in, probably 5 ft by 4ft and was completely open on one side

No packing material at all, pet shop, TowerOO, 2 birds and two small non lego toys.  Huge empty space and everything rolling around.

Was afraid the tower on the bottom was smashed but luckly fine.

Kind of packing I expect during the holiday from amazon - not mid feb.

• Like 1

I was waiting for a cancellation email but was please to actually receive these. I was also curious if the order dates prior to 1/30/14 were filled. I still have a pending order from early February. The pricing and availability still makes no sense to me.

I meant to say what were they waiting for. This clearly isn't new stock

Fedex dropped off a box that I could live in, probably 5 ft by 4ft and was completely open on one side

No packing material at all, pet shop, TowerOO, 2 birds and two small non lego toys. Huge empty space and everything rolling around.

walmart did the same to me yesterday with a PR. A ginormous box that could have fit at least 8 PRs I it. What is wrong with people?
  • Like 1

No packing material at all, pet shop, TowerOO, 2 birds and two small non lego toys.  Huge empty space and everything rolling around.

and yet the shippers implemented dimensional pricing to try eliminate people using to large of shipping boxes when the biggest culprit of the practice is the online retailers who aren't paying the fees to begin with.

• Like 1

Picked up my RI's from site to store pickup at walmart today.

Apologized to the girl before she saw the orders.. 

The new neighborhood walmart never knows how to process site to store.

After fighting it for a bit she told me to take them and she'd process the orders later.

Saved me many minutes of watching painfully.

Seals are 48R4.

After fighting it for a bit she told me to take them and she'd process the orders later.

Seals are 48R4.

Strange...She needs your signature on each of those tickets.

Strange...She needs your signature on each of those tickets.

On multiple orders I've had stores do it in the past although I'm sure they aren't supposed to.

I assume as long as I don't challenge that I never received it no problem - which obviously I wouldn't.

She saving me time.  

She was having some issue where the orders weren't even showing as checked in even though I already got the ready for pickup emails..    friendly people at least.

• Like 1

Second store I picked up at was only 4 orders,  they come 2 in a case.

I had to be really persistent to convince the guy that he had to process 4 orders for me.  He kept telling me I was done after only processing 2 (he didn't get the whole 2 in a case thing, saw two items per order and figured I had 4 brown boxes so good!).

Had to rip a case open, show him it was two, then show him the orders he hadn't processed on the pc still.   Argue for a bit.

Seals are 48R4.

Got mine today as well 48R4 also

As far as we know (at least we don't have confirmed examples to the contrary) TLC does not ban for over the limit for items on sale. There is always a first time of course...

Just got an email saying basically the CS is done. Good news for everyone who got them. I figured my orders would fly under the ban radar but after fifty KC/Jor-El orders it was risky.