My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did this come out right before xmas?

BF and that was about it. People have found a few in stores but not a normal brick set sold by Lego. I sold a few at $80 roughly until I slapped myself in the head and said its worth more. And it is. Next christmas my guess is about $150 and CS back around $100.

At the minimum, you'll have a bunch of nice bricks.

At $36 for 1000 bricks can't really complain. You can still flip for profit. Hope people didn't think they were gonna sell for $100 right away. I saw the dam breaking and the flood coming 2 weeks ago. But I have a 6 year old who can't stop building and space.

Mine shipped too... These things were a bargain at $44 CDN (after tax). I'm guessing I can QFLL locally for $70-$80 each - people are still looking for the Creative Towers and this is the next best thing.

One is for us, one is for my son's daycare... the rest are for anyone willing to pony up!

4 Trains have received confirmed ready for pickup emails.

Stoked. Wow.

Thanks about this new mobile access and buying local discounted pickup for store pickup.

Someone said earlier this is a game changer. It is! Word.

Go Team BP Go!

The force is strong with this one! if you see any barc speeders grab me one :D Edited by California92563
  • Like 1

4 Trains have received confirmed ready for pickup emails.

Stoked.  Wow.

Thanks about this new mobile access and buying local discounted pickup for store pickup.

Someone said earlier this is a game changer.  It is! Word.

Go Team BP Go!

Congrats! My third order was also cancelled. New theory is that you must find a store where the employees picking the order have can clue (look for the item in ckearaznce, not regular Lego aisle).

Debating if a store visit is worth the mileage. Not more than 30 min away from me... But that's putting more faith in the inventory than I think it deserves.

Thanks again for the stick notifier, BP. Picked up a couple more RI from Walmart earlier today. And received my TRU order for one today. Excellent!

So I had 3 orders of 3 Creative Suitcases in over the past couple weeks, and it appears they are all shipping... one order was placed at the 3 x $48 price, the other two at 3 x $36. I'd like to call and ask that they price adjust that one down to $36 each, like the rest of them... but... I think I just better be cool.  (I also got 4 ToO's in the past couple weeks) ... better just lay low.  8)

My LEGO Shop at Home PS just arrived. Minty fresh 03 R5 seals. I'm just starting my stash of these so I'm ok if it doesn't retire right away

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Brickpicker mobile app

Me too. I only have one and still need to get two more. I usually try to get three sets of each. One for me and two to hold onto. I'm not a major player in the Lego game, but it's fun to make a little change while investing in something you really have loved your entire life. Lego is the best toy......period.

Picked up 4 of the 60052 Cargo Train from Walmart today.  3 Minty Fresh.  One hole in the back will verify bags.  All 4 with security devices.

Plus some of the Iron Man Malibu Mountain at $19, Barc Speeder at $13 and Desert Racer at $9.  If you can find a walmart relatively close with stock for the trains its worth the trip.