My order status

Nope.  Last round of RI's I had like 30 separate orders for the  max limit of those and DDC's and no harm done.

All shipped.

max limit of 5? or max-limit of 1? during those orders? just curious.

recently the max-limit of some lego sets has been down to 1/order... really frustrating :P and time consuming to place orders.... tracking is another pain...

of course works wonders on large exclusives ... at least they pack them well but smaller sets... different story..

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The RI's were limit 1.   I added DDC's to each order when I could.

Searching my email now it has 29 orders or so.

wow... admire your patience :) and perseverance. 

i mean literally its tough to go through placing 30 orders and then make sure that you receive all the items. inventory them. etc etc....

watch out with the target online orders. looks like they have started to slap labels on the sets with the order numbers etc. its a pain to take those out of the set. (yes they were in a box nicely packaged. some overdone but ... ; i am pretty sure its not only with my order :P )

if anyone is planning on saving for the future; boxes may not be MISB :) or even NISB once it gets damaged while peeling off the label.

(just spent 2 hours peeling off labels :( from target orders. definitely not fun.)

post-4434-0-12383700-1422393796_thumb.jp

Edited by newbie77

Target does the same for in store pickup orders as well.

Heat gun or glue gone.  about 1/2 of the time the stickers come off without issue just peeling them.

Other 1/2 the tear.  

It's the target pickup version of russian roulette.

yup i was aware of the pickup order but not the online shipped orders :(...

grrrr....

watch out with the target online orders. looks like they have started to slap labels on the sets with the order numbers etc. its a pain to take those out of the set. (yes they were in a box nicely packaged. some overdone but ... )

if anyone is planning on saving for the future; boxes may not be MISB :) or even NISB once it gets damaged while peeling off the label.

(just spent 2 hours peeling off labels :( from target orders. definitely not fun.)

It looks like a lot of us are gonna have to invest in hair dryers like our friend niko :P

Heat guns are cheaper and better designed for the task. No need to get ionized volume and body with cardboard boxes :). Get a dual wattage model and use it on the lower setting.

AND GO SLOW! As mentioned the sticker will come off  leaving no residue.

What I do is start at a corner and use my heat gun (low setting) and heat where my fingers are. (back and forth) When my fingers get too hot it's time to start peeling at that corner. slowly peel until the sticker stops a little then heat and repeat.

2 hours? I can only assume that you exaggerate like my father-in-law.

AND GO SLOW! As mentioned the sticker will come off  leaving no residue.

What I do is start at a corner and use my heat gun (low setting) and heat where my fingers are. (back and forth) When my fingers get too hot it's time to start peeling at that corner. slowly peel until the sticker stops a little then heat and repeat.

2 hours? I can only assume that you exaggerate like my father-in-law.

thanks. i will heed that from next time. didn't want the warm/hot air in me

20 packages * 5 sets each = 100 sets. took me about 2 hours in total including the unpacking.  probably i am as slow as your Father in law :) .

and i messed up about 12 sets . dyamn 12% defect rate... gonna last nowhere with that kind of report

Edited by newbie77

I have a little money back today

Vm innovations cancelled every single order for x wings I had last night and I thought I was pretty successful

Ughhh

Same here. Is it just your eBay orders? My Amazon order says "Preparing for Shipment" as of time of posting.

Edited by teohwp85

Vm innovations cancelled every single order for x wings I had last night and I thought I was pretty successful

Ughhh

Edit I cannot read they only cancelled one order I just got more than one email about it with a $15 credit offer on something else

Feel much better

my two orders both got cancelled. any suggestion for the $15?

Ughhh

Edit I cannot read they only cancelled one order I just got more than one email about it with a $15 credit offer on something else

Feel much better

my two orders both got cancelled. any suggestion for the $15?