My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following up on the Legion of Doom, I mean Target Bag Man.  Target did send me a replacement set, in a box, really well packed.  Hoped they learned their lesson.

And my King's Castle from Amazon just showed.  Giant sticker on the front from FBA and the seals are open.  Guess its going back...

Edited by Brickerbrack

Amazon is sending out some absolute junk lately.  Another Batcave and ToO that showed up completely destroyed.  ToO will go back, and going to inventory the swiss cheesed/open box Batcave to see if I'll set it without the box or send it back also.

My gripe with Amazon is they are sending stuff that is obviously not new recently.  This stuff should be on AWD.  Third set I have recently received that is sold as new, but is actually not when it arrives...

Ok, this is the first I've encountered this. Had my Target order cancelled last night. Seems placing small orders flies under the radar when using GC's and getting the 5% but not if you start buying in volume. I knew those $2k gift cards were too good to be true.

Or maybe I just need to leave a little meat on the bone for the Red Card?

Ok, this is the first I've encountered this. Had my Target order cancelled last night. Seems placing small orders flies under the radar when using GC's and getting the 5% but not if you start buying in volume. I knew those $2k gift cards were too good to be true.

I really hope you didn't end the party for all of us. This was one of the best things going in the game.

What was the cancellation reason? You sure they just didn't have the stock? I would call before everyone grabs their pitch forks and run you out of town for ending the loop hole!!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Brickpicker mobile app

The only sure thing is: IF this cause them to close the loophole, you will never hear the end of it.

Mine shipped