My order status

Amazon price matched the 2 I ordered 9 days ago since they actually arrived 7 days ago today. As for the 2 I ordered yesterday they said I had to wait till it was delivered tomorrow and to contact then to request a price match. Anyone else had to wait till delivery?Should these be moved to the "my order status" thread?

Mine ordered 2 days ago and not yet delivered. Yes, they price matched for me. Keep trying!

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to pull teeth to get my 10233 adjustments on two I ordered on the 12th (delivered the 14th) -- the rep confirmed the price match window is 7 days from the delivery date.

She had data showing the price was $96 from the 7th to the 9th, but no record for today.  I let her know I took a screen snapshot with my account info visible and the banner with my last purchase above the item to show it was taken between the order and now.

She claimed had no email ability.  So I put my screenshot on three different web sites which she tried to access, but kept getting network errors, which had to be due to an Amazon firewall.

I asked her if her supervisor had email or web access that could get the image to her.

After a few minutes of "reaching out for assistance on the matter" finally got the "I can have the price difference honored as a one time exception"...

Now they just need to pop some more back in stock at $96.22 so we can add more :)

Pam:

Let me ask an approval to my lead.
I got an approval to refund you half of the price difference.
Me:then I will just call, because both were amazon
and waste more of my time and make me grumpy
Pam:Alright, as an one time exception, I will process the refund of the full amount of the price difference for the item you ordered.
Edited by justapilgrim

I call this a sloppy Amazon seller.  I bought the $85 + $6 shipping Mini Cooper the other day on Amazon.  It appears the seller bought it direct from LEGO, pulled the mini-Mini Cooper to flip or whatever.  I pulled the 10242 out of the box and there was a TMNT Flashback Shredder in underneath. He also left his original S@H receipt in the bottom of the box.

I don't think they subtract VIP redemption on the invoice so he may have paid nothing.

if it shows tax then the person paid for it (either by gift card or credit-card) when the order was placed. it can't be VIP redemption.

i am more inclined to think:

a. the person who sold may not be the same person who bought or,

b. may be his fringe benefit is he don't have to pay for shipping. then in that case he barely broke even (add $15 to 89.60=$94.60 + $10 cash back).

99.99+tax= $105

selling price $85+6.99

after amazon fees : $78.1-$12(shipping cost) = $66.10

even if the person sold mini-cooper for 30$ (high value). after commission and shipping its only $23.50

total = $66.10+$23.50=$89.60

clearly in the hole for at least $10 if (person paid for = person selling)

there are/were cheaper ways to get mini-mini cooper .. i think they were @ $13-$15 at one point...

Edited by newbie77

Thanks.  Figured it was a glitch of some kind.

np. only concern you should have is that item from TRU arrives in good condition.

for me anything shipped from Forest Park, *** was a return. no need to even check. they even slapped UPS shipping label on box of lego set ( no packaging).

Edited by newbie77