My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is what he told me. 

Dean:Upon checking the item is not available, from amazon , in this case, I can't honor the price difference, I have also checked the item's price history and that price of $96.22 was changed to $152.17 last 1/9/15

Dean:I'm sorry but, I can just follow the records in my end.

Edited by vexxet

that price is now gone. They are under no obligation to honor it .

yeah im not going to draw this out.  i started about the same time everyone else did, but i managed to get the guy who is sherlock holmes and throwing every excuse in the book not to help me out.  just bad luck on my part.  hes using the its not amazon its lebas house pub bs.  he clearly is lying to me and knows hes wrong but whatever, lol.

maybe someone wants one for their daughter and don't want to over pay those greedy QFLL or u can be selling them on Amazon for 65$.

Yep, I still buy stuff for the family or gifts and the deals here help accommodate that.  Sometimes we'll post stuff at MSRP if they are widely sought after and still scarce in the market.

This is so strange, Amazon customer service wants the email address of someone who got a price match this morning for the HE at 96.22 to "check the notes" on it to process my price match, Seems fishy

We've heard this scenario before and some of the members were able to assist each other in pushing the refund through.

• Like 1

yeah im not going to draw this out.  i started about the same time everyone else did, but i managed to get the guy who is sherlock holmes and throwing every excuse in the book not to help me out.  just bad luck on my part.  hes using the its not amazon its lebas house pub bs.  he clearly is lying to me and knows hes wrong but whatever, lol.

Yeah, purely bad luck.  I got it refunded super fast by a very nice guy and it was gone then too.  I didn't even need to give him the screenshot.  I just said that it was on sale this morning for $96.22 and he took a couple of minutes and said YOU'RE RIGHT! then processed my refund.

Maybe pull the plug on that guy and try again with a new representative?

• Like 6

This seems to happen every time a price adjustment comes up.  I've been lucky in the past, but know that I'll eventually get stonewalled.  I had one CS rep so loosey goosey she just ask how much I wanted back.

This is so strange, Amazon customer service wants the email address of someone who got a price match this morning for the HE at 96.22 to "check the notes" on it to process my price match, Seems fishy

I cant get rid of this customer service guy.  hes telling me everyone here is not telling me the truth and its a big conspiracy... haha

Yeah, purely bad luck.  I got it refunded super fast by a very nice guy and it was gone then too.  I didn't even need to give him the screenshot.  I just said that it was on sale this morning for $96.22 and he took a couple of minutes and said YOU'RE RIGHT! then processed my refund.

Maybe pull the plug on that guy and try again with a new representative?

i was worried about what Bold-Arrow said though... ive been talking to this guy for over an hour now and hes just really sketchy.  if i start over the price is gone and it cant be matched anymore right?

i was worried about what Bold-Arrow said though... ive been talking to this guy for over an hour now and hes just really sketchy.  if i start over the price is gone and it cant be matched anymore right?

IIRC technically they are not supposed to price match their own lower price that already passed.  It is mentioned in their policy somewhere.  It depends on the agent helping you.

ETA: for clarity

Edited by Darth_Raichu

IIRC technically they are not supposed to price match.  It is mentioned in their policy somewhere.  It depends on the agent helping you

ahh... then thats my bad.  i just saw everyone else was getting it done so i figured it was common practice.  cant add the tru RI to my cart... turning into a great day so far =D

Edited by vexxet

Just got off chat with Amazon. I had purchased the Horizon express at $152 two days ago. He said he didn't show any record of the price being $96 this morning and in fact, the price was much higher now. Luckily for me I was able to snag one of said $96 Horizon Express earlier in all the madness and was able to direct him to my order number in which case he totally changed his tune and had to acknowledge the price was indeed lower today. Refund granted.

• Like 1

Success on price adjustment.

Me:Are you telling me the lower price will be honored and I will receive a refund for the 2 thatI ordered?

Nandhini:The price difference will honored for you.

Me:Will I receive Amazon credit or credit back to my card.

Nandhini:The refund will be credited to your original payment method.

Me:Is it possible to send a record of this chat or something to verify a refund is due?

Nandhini:Sure, Andrew.

Once our chat conversation is over I'll send you the chat transcript.

I am a newbie here and appreciate the help from these forums.

Under 200.00 for two HE's...Thanks to this website my new "hobby" is off to a great start!!!

• Like 4

Success on price adjustment.

Me:Are you telling me the lower price will be honored and I will receive a refund for the 2 thatI ordered?

Nandhini:The price difference will honored for you.

Me:Will I receive Amazon credit or credit back to my card.

Nandhini:The refund will be credited to your original payment method.

Me:Is it possible to send a record of this chat or something to verify a refund is due?

Nandhini:Sure, Andrew.

Once our chat conversation is over I'll send you the chat transcript.

I am a newbie here and appreciate the help from these forums.

Under 200.00 for two HE's...Thanks to this website my new "hobby" is off to a great start!!!

You're welcome. Now contribute or be exiled. You have an hour to find me tower bridges for 149. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

• Like 4