My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TabbyBoy

My remaining 4 out of 5 Santa's Workshops were cancelled. I called LEGO CS and was told that they'll be available again in October (1g NaCl). At least I got to keep the promos for spending

So my guess is 58 shipped

I offered $45 for 10.  He counter-offered $50.  I responded with $48 plus promise to buy more... $48 shipped.

We spoke on the phone and he said he was taking a loss but needed to clear inventory.

He had a few hundred and was halfway through his stock.

I bought 12 more...

Shipping through FedEx and he's already given me positive feedback.   :pleasantry:

Edited by kunfuzd

I do find it strange how as much crap as new-sealed received from the investigative forces of BPer on where they get there merchandise and how they sell it cheaper than Amazon that no one had any concerns on where the 259 Family Houses that were sold in less than 5 days came from LOL.  

The seller has an autoparts name and only had 4 active auctions for auto parts.  Then comes up with online retailer like numbers of Family Houses but that's normal and accepted.

Has no history whatsoever of LEGO sales (not much auto to begin with but a lot of Apple product).  Gets a whopping 4 feedback per month consistently for a year.

But has a random BLOWOUT sale of LEGO Family Houses.  

Glad people are getting what they paid for just find it all kind of odd.  

• Like 2

I do find it strange how as much crap as new-sealed received from the investigative forces of BPer on where they get there merchandise and how they sell it cheaper than Amazon that no one had any concerns on where the 259 Family Houses that were sold in less than 5 days came from LOL.

The seller has an autoparts name and only had 4 active auctions for auto parts. Then comes up with online retailer like numbers of Family Houses but that's normal and accepted.

Has no history whatsoever of LEGO sales (not much auto to begin with but a lot of Apple product). Gets a whopping 4 feedback per month consistently for a year.

there was a scam involving a hacked ebay account that sold auto part a good while back..... Time to do some digging

The seller has an autoparts name and only had 4 active auctions for auto parts.  Then comes up with online retailer like numbers of Family Houses but that's normal and accepted.

Has no history whatsoever of LEGO sales (not much auto to begin with but a lot of Apple product).  Gets a whopping 4 feedback per month consistently for a year.

Well, I hope each buyer negotiated some fuzzy dice as part of this deal.

• Like 1

kunfuzd, did they guy you talked to say "Yuuup!" every other sentence?

LOL...  The guy I exchanged emails (involving Best Offer) and a phone call was definitely NOT Hester.

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary.  He was friendly and cordial and not pushy at all...

He was able to answer my "feeler" questions involving shipping, packaging, price, and inventory.

Why negotiate?  Why give out a cell phone number?  Who knows...

Edited by kunfuzd
  • Like 1

Autodeals ebay guy shipped all 15 of my Family Houses in 1 box apparently. I have one 60lb package en route. This should be interesting. I'm hoping for original LEGO shipping cartons inside a bigger box, I guess!

They will come in the original lego boxes. 2 to a box. All boxes will be sealed and taped together and wrapped in plastic to keep them together in a single shipment.
  • Like 2

Autodeals ebay guy shipped all 15 of my Family Houses in 1 box apparently. I have one 60lb package en route. This should be interesting. I'm hoping for original LEGO shipping cartons inside a bigger box, I guess!

They will come in the original lego boxes. 2 to a box. All boxes will be sealed and taped together and wrapped in plastic to keep them together in a single shipment.
  • Like 1