My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well apparently BooksAMillion needs a freight company to ship 20 minecraft caves. Its a 50 pound shipment that would fit in a normal size box. Pretty pathetic. Oh an I even bought their membership for free shipping. 

Here is the email they sent:

I am writing to inform you that your order exceeds our Quantity/Weight limits for Free Ship.  I would be happy to assist you with a freight quote for your order if you wish to proceed.  See #6 in attached link: http://www.booksamillion.com/help/shipping.html

Feel free to email me with any questions or authorization to proceed with quote process.

Regards, Kim Huey

Kim Huey

Booksamillion.com

Vice President Sales and Operations 

• Like 1

I got the same email from Kim at BAM.  I think it's HILARIOUS that we QFLL's have sunk this low and caught the attention of the VP of sales & operations.  I actually did pay $24 for shipping, so I replied back and politely told her that and she backed off....

Too funny, though.

I split mine up into 2 orders at books a million. Didn't seem to have a problem and they have shipped already

I got greedy. I started with an order of 5. Then I went back 10 minutes later and did like 21 as it allowed me to use their best promo code. They probably crapped their pants when they saw all the orders for minecraft this weekend.

Did u guys get shipping confirmation on minecraft 21113 from books a million? The website shows pre order. I called and the lady said ship date 1-5-2015.

I had this same question. I was looking at BAM yesterday, specifically to get the caves, but they showed as not shipping until January. Maybe I was looking after you guys went all "BP" on them? :)

Did anyone who got creative towers from walmart today get confirmations? I snagged one late today, was probably an inventory error.

I ordered early in the process and it took awhile to get confirmation back then. Ordered 22 total and 6 have arrived. Seeing as they came back in stock at $49.99 I don't you should have any issue getting shipments. Just might take a few xtra days.