My order status

Got (2) 10228 HH's from Amazon today (ordered 11/22/14). Both 37R4.   The way these keep popping up... and seeing someone else report an "open bag" inside his sealed box... it gets me worrying... could these be returns?  I'm definitely going to weigh them.

I know... I worry too much.

That was me. It looks like the one bag tore/ruptured in shipping. I would GUESS all the pieces are still there - all the other bags are. However, the box came inside another box. I don't remember what it said, but someone had shipped it to Amazon (box was beat up and set box was affected) and Amazon just threw that inside another box that they shipped to me. Odd, for sure, but I would wager that the set is complete. I'll just keep this one for myself.

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was me. It looks like the one bag tore/ruptured in shipping. I would GUESS all the pieces are still there - all the other bags are. However, the box came inside another box. I don't remember what it said, but someone had shipped it to Amazon (box was beat up and set box was affected) and Amazon just threw that inside another box that they shipped to me. Odd, for sure, but I would wager that the set is complete. I'll just keep this one for myself.

I'd suggest building it and, if there are any missing pieces, ask for them through Lego's missing piece, customer service link on their website.

Or, if you don't want to open all of the bags, go through the portion of the instructions for the open bag and sort and count pieces.  That could be rather tedious, though.

• Like 1

I got my order of Hot Rod ordered on Amazon, sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. But it looks it's packed by Yoyo. Interesting...

Quidsi Retail and yoyo are Amazon companies.

Look at the top of this page:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=A3TYU8WJN37NYT

Well, I guess every dog has its day.  After my excellent PS from SAH, I got 2x HH from Amazon, 2x TH from Walmart and 2x The Ender Dragon from Amazon.  2 bears protected my 2x HH (37R4 again)...one has a small crease, but is otherwise good, and the other is excellent.  The 2x TH shipped directly in the LEGO shipping box...my first 2 mint TH boxes.  And The Ender Dragons were good as well.

YoYo is a Quids Retail Brand.  Quids Retail and all the different websites are owned by Amazon who bought them out a few years ago.

very interesting. Thanks, guys!