My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys this is a first for me with Walmart.

I placed orders yesterday for 3 orders of 2 Grand Emporium's each at about 2pm EST.

Today when I got home were 3 fedex boxes from Walmart.

Two of them a humongous walmart box.

A third was a Lego shipping container with 2 GE's in it.

The two humongous ones when I opened to my surprise they contained the 2 Pack Lego Shipping box with tons of padding inside the Walmart box.

So next day service and 3 / 3 Lego boxes, 2 in other boxes.

Amazing. 

OK guys this is a first for me with Walmart.

I placed orders yesterday for 3 orders of 2 Grand Emporium's each at about 2pm EST.

Today when I got home were 3 fedex boxes from Walmart.

Two of them a humongous walmart box.

A third was a Lego shipping container with 2 GE's in it.

The two humongous ones when I opened to my surprise they contained the 2 Pack Lego Shipping box with tons of padding inside the Walmart box.

So next day service and 3 / 3 Lego boxes, 2 in other boxes.

Amazing. 

Jackpot!! Better get to Vegas soon..

Its a roulette wheel, I have a town hall story I'll share some time that was 1 out of 2 on an order (it went back I would not sell it to anyone including BP members)

I have a MC The End story that I will try to get some pics of if more show up tomorrow. Ordered 1000...via orders of 5. Casepacks are 6...seems simple crack and remove 1. Nope. They have arrived in 7 different packages types/sizes. Last year they shipped these in nice little boxes that fit them almost as nice as a casepack, this year they apparently went package crazy and have no idea what they are doing. So what should have been 200 packages has ballooned to probably close to 500ish.

• Like 1

I have a MC The End story that I will try to get some pics of if more show up tomorrow. Ordered 1000...via orders of 5. Casepacks are 6...seems simple crack and remove 1. Nope. They have arrived in 7 different packages types/sizes. Last year they shipped these in nice little boxes that fit them almost as nice as a casepack, this year they apparently went package crazy and have no idea what they are doing. So what should have been 200 packages has ballooned to probably close to 500ish.

LOL! This is gonna be great!

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

lol, yes, pics please. They were nice enough to break apart my orders of 5 into:

4 sets nicely packed in a box

1 set in a bubble mailer

Needless to say, the sets in the bubble mailers were pretty much destroyed.

Damn bro. You trying to corner the market or something? Now we all have to wait 5 years for you to sell all of yours. :)

I work at the hospital, got called in late worked till about 11, and then headed over to walmart as the $39 prices were already live, cleaned them out of OH and grabbed a few of the other random sets.

4 MM shipped from Kmart (might have been 5) I'm three separate shipments (rolling points)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Brickpicker mobile app

Did anyone actually receive their sand crawlers or Parisian restaurants from that sale? I ordered two crawlers. They sat in pending purgatory for four days, and then they sent me the cancellation email. Was just wondering if anyone actually got them.

Got the PR a couple of days ago. Sandcrawler(s) should be here today.