My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to pick up my GE 1 of 2 from WM ship-to-store in hopes of getting a minty box.

Not so much. Seals busted and taped with packing tape. FedEx label slapped on the front of the box. One corner was more tape than cardboard. Absolute garbage.

Rejected it on the spot. Let's hope #2 arrives in better shape.

Received 2 GEs from Walmart from 10/31 order in a huge box...Tons of padding inside and shipping box looked pretty good.  One GE looked like this:

1h18Chv.jpg

and the other wasn't much better.  Was shipped from within my own state, so I'm pretty sure they already looked like that to start with.

Also received a PS from Amazon.  Box fit like a glove around it...no room for padding.  Box trashed, with a hole on the front, a FBA sticker, an invoice taped to the front and creases all over.

Any suggestions on what to do?  Since Pet Shop seems to still be around, I might just return it.  GE, though...not such an easy decision.

Edited by TJ488

Received 2 GEs from Walmart from 10/31 order in a huge box...Tons of padding inside and shipping box looked pretty good.  One GE looked like this:

1h18Chv.jpg

and the other wasn't much better.  Was shipped from within my own state, so I'm pretty sure they already looked like that to start with.

Also received a PS from Amazon.  Box fit like a glove around it...no room for padding.  Box trashed, with a hole on the front, a FBA sticker, an invoice taped to the front and creases all over.

Any suggestions on what to do?  Since Pet Shop seems to still be around, I might just return it.  GE, though...not such an easy decision.

I hear you. I refused a GE from Walmart yesterday I had shipped to the store. It was in way worse condition than that, busted seals - tape all over it. I'd keep that if the seals are good and ask for a discount. 

I hear you. I refused a GE from Walmart yesterday I had shipped to the store. It was in way worse condition than that, busted seals - tape all over it. I'd keep that if the seals are good and ask for a discount. 

Thanks for the tip.  Yeah, it seems like I could still make a small profit off it after fees, considering an open box with sealed bags recently went for $220.  The seals aren't perfect, but they are all still intact.  I did e-mail WM to see if they can do anything about it.  Going to send the Amazon Pet Shop back for a return, though.  Hopefully, I don't get the banhammer...I already have two partial refunds for damaged boxes in the past month.  This would bring me to 3 problems out of 13 big set orders in that time period.

So, after the second return filed for damage on the same set, I get the following email from Amazon. Just wondering if this is fairly common, something new, etc.?

Aside from the incorrect yet completely functional English, it's an interesting policy... if that's what you call it...

Message From Customer Service Hello,

I'm sorry to learn the replacement order had problem as your first order. This usually doesn't happen.

I would like you to know that we take such feedback seriously and I have forwarded your message along to the delivery departments, so that they may take further necessary action. We'll take appropriate action on each and every factor which consequated for this failure of our standards.

On priority, I've forwarded this issue to our concerned team in our company, so that they would take an appropriate action and make sure this doesn't happen again.

If I relate to myself I can completely understand how frustrating and annoying the situation can be when something like this happens but believe us it was never our intention. We try our level best to provide convenient and stress free shopping to our customers but in this case we haven't met the standard, please accept my sincere apologies for this.

I've created a replacement order that's listed below. There's no charge for this replacement order. I've also upgraded the shipping method to Same day Shipping at no additional charge.

Order Number:  
Estimated Delivery Date: November 18

In this case, I don't want to put you in the hassle of returning the item. You can dispose of it at your convenience.

If you still have any problem with this replacement order please let us know. We will occasionally halt the sale of an item if we've found a problem with our inventory of the item, the way we're shipping it, or the way it's described on the product details page.

Please visit the following link to provide the information we requested:

We're working hard to provide a stress-free and convenient shopping experience at Amazon.com. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced in this case. We truly didn't expect this would happen.

We hope you'll give us another chance to prove the quality of our service and look forward to your next visit.
Best regards,
Shanmuga sibi M.