My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the hits just keep on coming.  Got a SSD + 2x GE from Amazon, all in one huge box, delivered by USPS, of all carriers.  Shipping box looked good, but the amazing people at Amazon put the 2 GEs under the SSD...both pancaked, but seals didn't pop all the way.  Then to add insult to injury, they slapped on a big sticker/label onto one of the GEs, which thankfully came off okay with hairdryer assistance.  SSD had a few big creases, but wasn't too terrible.

Received a TH today from Amazon. The shipping box was in perfect shape so I was hopeful. Nope. Man this thing must be old to look like this. Dented in all over. Seals popped off and stuck back on obviously. A small hole. Must be real old. Nope. Seal code 39R4. WTF is amazon doing with these things?

shipment checks today ... got a bunch of boxes just hanging outside my porch ...

2x TH from Amazon in pretty much mint boxes ... one box with a small hole to the side ... nothing major

2x R2 from Amazon, packed beautifully and mint boxes ...

1 of 2 boxes of new MC from Amazon ... mint boxes ...

Received a TH today from Amazon. The shipping box was in perfect shape so I was hopeful. Nope. Man this thing must be old to look like this. Dented in all over. Seals popped off and stuck back on obviously. A small hole. Must be real old. Nope. Seal code 39R4. WTF is amazon doing with these things?

I feel your pain.  8 of my 10 THs have big dents/creases/etc.  I'm starting to wonder how much of the damage is from the carriers dropping the boxes on their end (or something similar) and how much of it is done at Amazon's warehouse.  When I read all the posts about people getting mint big exclusive boxes from Amazon, I'm starting to think most of the damage is done during transit.  And it doesn't help that in 2 out of my last 3 Amazon packages, they've just laid the brown packing paper on top of the box, and not crumpled and filling the 1 foot void in the end.   Who the heck packs orders like that?

UPS tracking system said my package delivered.

My security camera said "I don't think so"

Anybody had similar situation before?

Yes, twice. Check your neighbors house that is where mine was once. If you call UPS they will have a GPS photo of exactly where they left the package

Did anyone check the UPS tracking info for their GEs from WM, which supposedly shipped on the 11th?  Mine still says: 11/11/2014 Order Processed: Ready for UPS with no estimated delivery date.

few backordered GEs from WM just shipped.

I had this for a while as well (10/31 order), and assumed it wasn't coming, but yesterday WM emailed me that it shipped. 

Shipping notification for my GE's at walmart as well.

Edited by TJ488