My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else still have Processing status on a 10/31 WM GE order?  Mine reads:

Processing

Your order is being processed. Arrives by Tue, Nov 11

Unless it ships tonight from some local warehouse, I somehow doubt that :)

I had this for a while as well (10/31 order), and assumed it wasn't coming, but yesterday WM emailed me that it shipped. 

I ordered my 10225 R2-D2's from Target around 10 AM eastern on 11/10/14...  just after seeing that Target had reduced the max purchase quantity.  Got "your order has shipped" confirmation today.

I did not see the quantity reduction.  It was 5 over the weekend what did it reduce to before it went out of stock?

Thanks, I just got shipping notification on the WM GEs, also.

few backordered GEs from WM just shipped.

I had this for a while as well (10/31 order), and assumed it wasn't coming, but yesterday WM emailed me that it shipped. 

Shipping notification for my GE's at walmart as well.

Edited by TJ488
  • Like 1

2 THs arrived from Amazon...one has a huge crease straight through the middle of the box...the other with a big crease through half the box.  And various other dings and dents on both.  The box they were in was a foot longer than the LEGO boxes, and they just put one sheet of brown packing paper on top of them, instead of in the void (not even crumpled up).  A lot of good that did.  Shipping box looked perfect.  About 10% of my big sets in the past 3 months have arrived with minimal damage...all the rest are screwed.  Not really looking forward to the 2x GE + 1x SSD due to arrive tomorrow.

2 THs arrived from Amazon...one has a huge crease straight through the middle of the box...the other with a big crease through half the box.  And various other dings and dents on both.  The box they were in was a foot longer than the LEGO boxes, and they just put one sheet of brown packing paper on top of them, instead of in the void (not even crumpled up).  A lot of good that did.  Shipping box looked perfect.  About 10% of my big sets in the past 3 months have arrived with minimal damage...all the rest are screwed.  Not really looking forward to the 2x GE + 1x SSD due to arrive tomorrow.

you are sharing pain my friend. this is what i have to go through when i order from TRU :) ...

soon you will realize there are some places where whatever the discount you should not waste time purchasing exclusives. its just a total disaster.

Edited by newbie77
  • Like 1

you are sharing pain my friend. this is what i have to go through when i order from TRU :) ...

soon you will realize there are some places where whatever the discount you should not waste time purchasing exclusives. its just a total disaster.

It didn't help that I left to run errands for 30 minutes, and the second I turned from my street, I saw the UPS driver coming into my neighborhood (4 hours earlier than normal).  I raced back to try to grab the box, but of course, he got the package out in record time and dropped it up on its end, with me 20 feet behind him :negative:   I think I just have terrible luck.

It didn't help that I left to run errands for 30 minutes, and the second I turned from my street, I saw the UPS driver coming into my neighborhood (4 hours earlier than normal).  I raced back to try to grab the box, but of course, he got the package out in record time and dropped it up on its end, with me 20 feet behind him :negative:   I think I just have terrible luck.

don't worry .. its not your luck. its the probability factor right? as you start ordering more, likely hood of damaged product arriving at your door is higher.

you will learn to adapt to those variables soon enough to be able to get the better condition boxes and sets.

for myself i have learned to avoid the last minute rush purchases. that's when most of the damaged sets are arriving. so, pace yourself and when everyone is after the just vanished one doing F5. and losing sleep.. and what not;  move to another set and order. this way its less stressful and you will receive most of the mint boxes :)

Edited by newbie77
  • Like 1

my shipper that I haven't heard of couldn't find my house (on 8th street, its after 7th) for my minecraft sets

I was getting a little nervous, I already have bids on one, will probably do a 3 day auction on the other

This sounds promising, might go ahead and order a couple more.

The majority of my Amazon Minecraft sets arrived pretty beat up with blown seals, etc.

This does not sound promising, although the guy that posted the picture appears to have got nice sets.  Were they damaged before or during shipping?

My 4 RI I just ordered from TRU.com about an hour ago already resulted in this email:

Thank you for shopping at Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com.

We have received your order [#]. However, there has been an unexpected delay in the shipment of the following item(s):

[4x RI]

Does that usually result in a cancellation?

My 4 RI I just ordered from TRU.com about an hour ago already resulted in this email:

Thank you for shopping at Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com.

We have received your order [#]. However, there has been an unexpected delay in the shipment of the following item(s):

[4x RI]

Does that usually result in a cancellation?

unfortunately, someone with enough pull swiped the inventory and they have none to sell it to you at the moment.

so its 50/50.

if they get next delivery soon then you will get yours otherwise it will be cancelled in about a week if they don't get another delivery.

same thing happened with my santa workshop that was long time ago

Thanks, it was my first TRU.com order, believe it or not.  I usually avoid TRU.com deals, mostly for reasons like this.

unfortunately, someone with enough pull swiped the inventory and they have none to sell it to you at the moment.

so its 50/50.

if they get next delivery soon then you will get yours otherwise it will be cancelled in about a week if they don't get another delivery.

same thing happened with my santa workshop that was long time ago