My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Called Target about this morning's cancellation of 10/28 HH order.

I don't think the CS rep knew what she was talking about but she did mention "back ordered" and "expecting restock", of course with no timeframe.

Personally I imagine they will kick it out of the system after the first of the year when no more forgotten pallets have been discovered for several weeks.

Last of my four orders (qty 3) of HH from 10/28 target cancelled today. So, did they ever exist?

Checking my cc statement, they actually resubmitted a charge three days ago and now are submitting a refund. I guess they couldn't make up their mind if they had them or not.

I got my 10/27 order, so some definitely existed. 10/28 orders, not so much. Edited by TJ488

Does anyone else still have Processing status on a 10/31 WM GE order? Mine reads:

Processing

Your order is being processed. Arrives by Tue, Nov 11

Unless it ships tonight from some local warehouse, I somehow doubt that :)

Mine says it's to be delivered today...I think it's not happening...at all... as it's still processing. Was worth a shot.

In other news two mint HH from Amazon's final pallet arrived a few minutes ago. 37R4. Beautiful.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Brickpicker mobile app

Mine says it's to be delivered today...I think it's not happening...at all... as it's still processing. Was worth a shot.

In other news two mint HH from Amazon's final pallet arrived a few minutes ago. 37R4. Beautiful.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Brickpicker mobile app

Thanks for that info.  And glad to hear about your HH delivery :)

my tumblers from wb shop were cancelled.ANybody else that this happened too?

I got my 2 from them but the product page was removed.

I called today and they said purchasing said that the set will no longer be available and they will not carry again.

That is WB Purchasing.  I imagine that Lego is keeping it internal only and shutting down WB Shop, TRU and others so the one and only place is the Lego store.