My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My HH order (10/25) from WM got canceled this morning. I am holding onto hope that my 2 Target orders both made on 10/29 will be shipped since my credit cards have pending charges that posted today. However, every time a BPer's order gets canceled..I wonder if/when I'll get the dreaded email too.

last 2 10/28 HH orders from target cancelled. boo.

and here I thought I was one of the lucky ones by getting 4 orders in. not a one shipped.   :cry:

and of course I completely missed all the amazon opportunities.

looks like target scheduled delivery got routed to amazon. probably that's why they had over 100s yesterday. of course speculating ...

Received two Tumblers from WB Shop. They were shipped In Lego case. A couple of nicks on the boxes but overall very good. I was worried after hearing some of you talk about WB shipping practices.

Mine were shipped in double box contraptions.

They put two huge boxes on top of each other with a tumbler in the middle and did 1 tumbler per 2 box set,

Very odd but they survived.

I received 2 sopwith Camels from Amazon that came in kinda pancaked. The seals are still in tact.

I have complained to Amazon before about messed up boxes, but recently I saw someone post that if you complain too much to Amazon, they will cancel your account.

Should I complain about this, or just let it go and live to fight another day?

So I called Amazon (technically I clicked to have them call me) about a couple issues with my recent orders.

Maria actually predicted that I would like a refund for the $10 they charged me for "Free" shipping on a HH and got that done straight away.

Then I moved on to the SC with cut seals and extra seals on top of them...

I think all I would have had to say is "I want to exchange it". But I explained the seals as well as the significant damage to the box and mentioned I couldn't be sure it was really new.

Because the item was OOS @ my price, she had me choose another seller at $186, {the cheapest "fulfilled by Amazon"} and purchase it as a replacement, then put me on hold to issue an immediate refund for the new purchase. Also issued a free upgrade to next day delivery without my asking for it. Emailed me a link to a prepaid label to return the "bad" one.

Simply an outstanding customer service experience.

• Like 1

Got the "We're sorry, but we may not be able to deliver your item(s) by the original estimated delivery for your order" e-mail from Target about the one remaining HH order that wasn't cancelled.  Delivery date was originally pushed back to this week, and now it's: New Estimated Delivery Date: 11/26/2014 - 12/15/2014

Target is teh suck.

Tumbler from WBshop in the franken box again.

Condition isn't bad but the same exact bulge in the bottom as the previous tumbler they shipped me.

No padding on one end of the box and I'm sure it's slammed down on that side.

Mine still in process... do they really update the status?

So I called Amazon (technically I clicked to have them call me) about a couple issues with my recent orders.

Maria actually predicted that I would like a refund for the $10 they charged me for "Free" shipping on a HH and got that done straight away.

Then I moved on to the SC with cut seals and extra seals on top of them...

I think all I would have had to say is "I want to exchange it". But I explained the seals as well as the significant damage to the box and mentioned I couldn't be sure it was really new.

Because the item was OOS @ my price, she had me choose another seller at $186, {the cheapest "fulfilled by Amazon"} and purchase it as a replacement, then put me on hold to issue an immediate refund for the new purchase. Also issued a free upgrade to next day delivery without my asking for it. Emailed me a link to a prepaid label to return the "bad" one.

Simply an outstanding customer service experience.

Wow, nice. Maybe I will call them about my cut seals too. I just don't like it.