My order status

Pretty good day...my two Amazon HH I ordered last night (and was worried about because there was no estimated delivery date) shipped already.

Also, my two HH from Target, ordered in the first batch on Monday, arrived.  One box pretty good, one box with a full-length crease at one end.  The UPS driver just beat me to the door, and saw him drop the box on my porch, standing up vertically, as I was opening the door :bad:

Finally, unlike my 6 Target THs which were in pretty bad shape, 2 THs from Amazon arrived today via FedEx Home Delivery and were in great shape.

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 2 SSD's arrived from Amazon today -- another Sunday USPS delivery.  In decent shape for two loose 16-pound boxes sitting on top of each other in a slightly larger box with the crumpled brown paper on top.

Seal codes on one were worn away beyond legibility.  The other had seal code 19R4.

Both, interestingly, had FBA labels on them.

My 2 SSD's arrived from Amazon today -- another Sunday USPS delivery.  In decent shape for two loose 16-pound boxes sitting on top of each other in a slightly larger box with the crumpled brown paper on top.

Seal codes on one were worn away beyond legibility.  The other had seal code 19R4.

Both, interestingly, had FBA labels on them.

I wonder what that deal with that FBA label is?  Just out of curiosity, where is everyone's SSD coming from?

Mine appears to be coming from Indianapolis, IN.

I wonder what that deal with that FBA label is?  Just out of curiosity, where is everyone's SSD coming from?

Mine appears to be coming from Indianapolis, IN.

Some FBA sellers allow for Amazon to commingle inventory.

Bad, bad idea in general because you lost control of your inventory quality and amazon is awful about things.

It's a good way to get bad ratings on amazon quickly.

I also think sometimes amazon oversells and has to dip into the FBA commingled inventory in order to satisfy direct amazon orders.

Also - I'm jealous I missed the SSD frenzy.

Some FBA sellers allow for Amazon to commingle inventory.

Bad, bad idea in general because you lost control of your inventory quality and amazon is awful about things.

It's a good way to get bad ratings on amazon quickly.

I also think sometimes amazon oversells and has to dip into the FBA commingled inventory in order to satisfy direct amazon orders.

Also - I'm jealous I missed the SSD frenzy.

if you commingle, do you still apply labels?

As long as the item has a unique upc you don't need to label when you commingle.

Some FBA'ers do anyway.  Why who knows.  Many frankly have no clue what they are doing.

Paid xxx for some coaching or course and off they go.

I think Amazon covers their own inventory many times with FBA stuff.  Sure they reimburse the seller as 'warehouse damaged' or they may even show as the buyer themselves - that has never happened to my products but I've heard others say it does.

There's one item in particular that I was flipping on amazon frequently earlier this year and I'd get FBA labeled stock at least 1/2 the time when I ordered directly from Amazon.  The nice thing was they were already bagged and prepped for me to ship right back.

As long as the item has a unique upc you don't need to label when you commingle.

Some FBA'ers do anyway. Why who knows. Many frankly have no clue what they are doing.

Paid xxx for some coaching or course and off they go.

I think Amazon covers their own inventory many times with FBA stuff. Sure they reimburse the seller as 'warehouse damaged' or they may even show as the buyer themselves - that has never happened to my products but I've heard others say it does.

There's one item in particular that I was flipping on amazon frequently earlier this year and I'd get FBA labeled stock at least 1/2 the time when I ordered directly from Amazon. The nice thing was they were already bagged and prepped for me to ship right back.

If you are not really careful fba can really screw you over. They just lost lost 6 out of 7 boxes that I sent to Lebanon ,TN and show delivered. Luckily 95% of these oversized items are not carried by amazon .

Anyhow we can continue this discussion on one of the fba threads .

If you are not really careful fba can really screw you over. They just lost lost 6 out of 7 boxes that I sent to Lebanon ,TN and show delivered. Luckily 95% of these oversized items are not carried by amazon .

Anyhow we can continue this discussion on one of the fba threads .

That facility is huge. Most of my amazon salvage loads come from there. A lot of the bulk loads (oversized items) actually come from that facility