My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Captain_Obvious said:

This, ty (was expecting a response from a fellow BQ—I knew you were secretly on the team).

Well I spoke too soon. Snack Shack arrived and they are the flimsy box I guess because the set doesn’t weigh as much as the castle set.

IMG_1072.jpeg

IMG_1073.jpeg

• Like 1

2x 15% Rak in account (sweet $60+) and both orders shipped this morning.  Should be at the house tomorrow, still during Prime Days :). Advantage of being 15 miles from Romeoville!  

Redeemed both Ninjago Micros and both GWPs on each order.  Great mini-haul!

• Like 2

The Lego store in New Orleans is the worst....lol. The manager and assistant manager are not fans of me. They would not honor the sales prices listed on the website. Said they knew nothing about them. I then told them I should work here to help out. She said no way they would hire me. I had to ask why and she said I was too much of a Lego fan. I really miss our old store management .Explains why the store numbers keep dropping.

• Sad 2

I have only done 1 order so far for the BMW technic motorcycle to build one day possibly. I really wanted the Batman shadow box for personal but still no sale, no 2X VIP or beach tote they really made you jump through hoops to try and make this sale work. I guess the best deal was the city train “station” at 40% off since it qualifies for all the promos but I’m winding down my buying for resale lately. 

1 hour ago, Thanos75 said:

The Lego store in New Orleans is the worst....lol. The manager and assistant manager are not fans of me. They would not honor the sales prices listed on the website. Said they knew nothing about them. I then told them I should work here to help out. She said no way they would hire me. I had to ask why and she said I was too much of a Lego fan. I really miss our old store management .Explains why the store numbers keep dropping.

Some managers really get off on following every rule and being strict.  When everyone knows "the rules are more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules" 😜  

We have one store that looks up your account when you make a purchase to make sure you haven't received a GWP yet.  It's probably the slowest out of the 10 stores in the region.  Guess which store we don't go to?

• Like 1

Received a Jazz Quartet from Kohl's, in a box, perfect.  The same day, I received a Jazz Quartet and two Boutique Hotels in a huge box from Amazon.  Jazz Quartet looked like Mr KungFu Grip squeezed it too hard when putting it in the box.  Luckily, Hotels were both ok.  But what a strange day it is for Kohl's to be delivering perfect sets and Amazon messing them up.  Amazon's box was so big that you easily could have fit two more of the Hotels inside.

Edited by raindog