My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRU cancelled my $128 PR (10243) yesterday. I laughed when I saw the email and thought to myself, "they must be coming back in stock soon". Of course, they are back in stock today. I hate talking to TRU CS, not even going to bother......

It is painful talking to them.

I had some gift cards that I tried to use on their site.

submitted the order, didn't went through, however, balance is 0 now. According to one of their CS. balance is on hold. according to the rest of their team, they have no idea.

battling on to get my money back.

• Like 1

So Jinx doesn't care for multiple accounts, huh?  They must not cause that's why mine were canceled and many other people's I assume judging by them suddenly having a lot more stock for The Cave and The Farm after selling out completely just last night.

I actually just called cs and they agreed to let one order of the limit through, thankfully!

Technic airplane arrived from a TRU fulfillment center today in thisattachicon.gifImageUploadedByBrickpicker Forum1417562895.817298.jpg

Had me stumped for a minute thinking I received an order for someone's new bathroom throne. Opened it up to find thisattachicon.gifImageUploadedByBrickpicker Forum1417563021.829007.jpgno packing material whatsoever. Somehow arrived minty fresh. ????

LOL! That's classic.

Technic airplane arrived from a TRU fulfillment center today in thisattachicon.gifImageUploadedByBrickpicker Forum1417562895.817298.jpg

Had me stumped for a minute thinking I received an order for someone's new bathroom throne. Opened it up to find thisattachicon.gifImageUploadedByBrickpicker Forum1417563021.829007.jpgno packing material whatsoever. Somehow arrived minty fresh. ????

sometimes, they ship it from your near-by TRU store.

If you had any Walmart BF or CM deals unfulfilled, backordered, or cancelled please PM me. I am going to contact the author of the CNN article and inform them that the walmart numbers are fraudulent.

Nothing will probably come of this, especially if no one responds, but we gotta try and do our part.

• Like 2

I received my order of 2 Creative Towers from Walmart today in a LEGO shipping box.  It arrived with both ends opened and only 1 set in the box.

Check your tracking order again. I also received one creative tower in a lego box for two. My order showed that every single one of my CTs were sent individually even though I bought in pairs.

Never like to see that your orders are split into to separate shipments.  My transformer masterpiece figure just came in its own box.  My witch king and cmf are being sent in a separate package.  Can someone say pancake.  Not sure if the witch king is even worth a replacement.

Edited by stackables