My order status

All of my orders from Yoyo shipped yesterday.  One order (The Ghost) will be here today.  The Mixels will be here on Friday.

looks like someone wiped out yoyo of the S3 mixels completely... :(...

they cancelled my order from yesterday morning ...

Dear Yoyo.com Customer,

Thank you very much for you placing your recent order with us, order ##########. Unfortunately, the LEGO Mixels ######### ,  the LEGO Mixels ######, and the LEGO Mixels ######### you have ordered are all currently unavailable. Regretfully, your order has been fully cancelled, for which you will not be charged.

We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this item being out of stock, as we

Edited by newbie77

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Yoyo.com Customer,

Thank you very much for you placing your recent order with us, order ##########. Unfortunately, the LEGO Mixels ######### , the LEGO Mixels ######, and the LEGO Mixels ######### you have ordered are all currently unavailable. Regretfully, your order has been fully cancelled, for which you will not be charged.

We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this item being out of stock, as we

Dear Yoyo.com Customer,

Thank you very much for you placing your recent order with us, order ##########. Unfortunately, the LEGO Mixels ######### , the LEGO Mixels ######, and the LEGO Mixels ######### you have ordered are all currently unavailable. Regretfully, your order has been fully cancelled, for which you will not be charged.

Mixels we're going fast yesterday, as a few got deleted from my cart before my order went through. But, I promise it wasn't me. I maxed out the discount (5) and that was it. I didn't even place multiple orders. Here's still plenty of time to get Series 3, but 30% was the best I've ever seen them.

@Alpinemaps, i apologize. didn't mean to offend. i am not worried about them since you are my backup to get me if i need something :P he he he....

its all good...looks like the "green are the worst performers in S3 or it might be just that there is extra set in each box... " .. now just need to figure out which is the best between the other six :).

Edited by newbie77
  • Like 1

I'm pretty sure purple is the extra set per case but so was blue in series two...

i'm certain that the GREEN ones (Glomp; Glurt and Torts ) is the extra set in Series 3. :) . at least that's the extra in the cases of S3 i have :D

you are correct on S2 that its the BLUE one.

Edited by newbie77

Got so many order status emails today my head is still spinning, especially Wal-Mart this time. Those Downtown Bakery sets I kept having my quantities dropped on look like they all shipped seperate with 1 or 2 being back ordered.  Very strange for them as for me they are usually pretty easy but I guess they were really down to the last ones and that caused all the seperate orders.

First, check around the house just in case he creatively hid it. Then call UPS and try to get a hold of local hub, and check with them - they could talk to the driver. Also, check at your USPS office - sometimes the weirdest sh*t hapens

Thanks for the advice, but I ended up not having to do anything but wait. I opened my door at 9:30 pm and it was just sitting there. I'd suspect it was just misdelivered, but that status of other-released has me scratching my head. My deliveries always say left at front door. But no harm no foul.

Thanks for the advice, but I ended up not having to do anything but wait. I opened my door at 9:30 pm and it was just sitting there. I'd suspect it was just misdelivered, but that status of other-released has me scratching my head. My deliveries always say left at front door. But no harm no foul.

There is a rumor that sometimes when ups guys are running late by cutoff time, they pretend that they delivered something (by scanning delivery), and catching up later on outside of normal hours

There is a rumor that sometimes when ups guys are running late by cutoff time, they pretend that they delivered something (by scanning delivery), and catching up later on outside of normal hours

I believe it.

I had an amazon package delivered this morning by the USPS at 7:45am.  Crazy early.

Get's crazy from here on out.  UPS already has the guys in golf carts with wagons delivering to the neighborhood.

yeah they really are, that whole family of diapers.com and yoyo are great to deal with.

no doubt.! Since it didn't work at the first try, I kinda just ordered 4 Hot Rods. I wish I had ordered more sets using new customer coupon since they took care of it afterwards. I also got mine today, already built it. FUN!!!

• Like 1

and its not a rumor.  Same with delivery exceptions citing "adverse weather conditions" or " train derailment".  Although sometimes true they are just BS for UPS is way behind on deliveries.  My driver is what I consider a friend now and the stories are great.  He just got back from vacation and I told him just in time to ruin Christmas again like you did last year lol!  Amazon really did screw UPS over last year in the media.  So much that now Post Office is running this years excess Amazon.  That should be funny as they can barely handle the regular holiday mail.  

Post Office just tries not to scan pickups when they run to far behind.  Last year mailman pickup came at 7:30 and tried not to scan as there postmaster didn't want to get in trouble for not having the mail to the hub on time and mess up there 2day Priority Rates.  Had over 250 packages not get scanned.  Bad part of that is if something were to get lost they will say you never gave it to them.  Called the next day and bitched them out and never had it happen again.  

Just part of holiday shipping, it will only get worse for the next month. 

The SSD I ordered on Amazon yesterday has yet to ship. Should I be concerned?

r u prime and selected 2-day shipping or just "no rush shipping".

but you shouldn't be concerned at all.. i have yet to hear amazon cancelling your order citing inventory issue. they have made me wait few weeks :D but that's about it....

for me i don't select 2-day shipping for my purchases for reselling purposes.

r u prime and selected 2-day shipping or just "no rush shipping".

but you shouldn't be concerned at all.. i have yet to hear amazon cancelling your order citing inventory issue. they have made me wait few weeks :D but that's about it....

for me i don't select 2-day shipping for my purchases for reselling purposes.

Yeah, prime shipping with guaranteed delivery by Friday. Thanks for the info.

Got (2) 10228 HH's from Amazon today (ordered 11/22/14). Both 37R4.   The way these keep popping up... and seeing someone else report an "open bag" inside his sealed box... it gets me worrying... could these be returns?  I'm definitely going to weigh them.

I know... I worry too much.