My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how do VIP points work on cancelled items?  I purchased the pre vizla and starhopper along with 2 skiffs that were cancelled.  I used $10 in points. I just checked my order on s&**** and in red for my vip award amount it has -7.09.  I used $10 when I ordered.  Am I missing something?

So how do VIP points work on cancelled items? I purchased the pre vizla and starhopper along with 2 skiffs that were cancelled. I used $10 in points. I just checked my order on s&**** and in red for my vip award amount it has -7.09. I used $10 when I ordered. Am I missing something?

I call lego LEGO Shop at Home about that same thing because i use $20 in points and after the malevolence cancelation they only use 7.20 in vip point. they says that the points are reduced depending the amount of items quantity. Today they give me the point back.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

• Like 1

I call lego LEGO Shop at Home about that same thing because i use $20 in points and after the malevolence cancelation they only use 7.20 in vip point. they says that the points are reduced depending the amount of items quantity. Today they give me the point back.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

So they gave you back $13 in points?

Ouch! That`s just painful! 

It looks as if my cat was involved...

That there is a blue light special my friend.

Well, I shot them an email, I was planning on opening it anyway but any kind of discount would be nice.  If they aren't helpful, I'll just take it to their Facebook page.  Always seems to change an attitude when the customer base is at risk ;) When I worked in customer service, anybody on our company's Twitter and Facebook was resolved instantly in favor of the customer almost every time.

Walmart can give me $25 for the open-and-smashed-box GE I received, which is 17% off. If GE never comes back on LEGO Shop at Home then this isn't too bad a deal. If GE does come back on LEGO Shop at Home then this is really nothing.

Walmart can give me $25 for the open-and-smashed-box GE I received, which is 17% off. If GE never comes back on LEGO Shop at Home then this isn't too bad a deal. If GE does come back on LEGO Shop at Home then this is really nothing.

People will still want it, especially builders on here, like me. I won't open my mint ones so I need to find a used one

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Brickpicker mobile app

• Like 1

People will still want it, especially builders on here, like me. I won't open my mint ones so I need to find a used one

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Brickpicker mobile app

I meant, if LEGO is eventually going to ship out their GEs, even only with a promo polybag, it's easy to beat $25. $7.5 from VIP points and poly just need to profit $17.5. Probably a bit hard for poly to profit that high, but you got a mint set.

Well, only if LEGO is going to ship out GE... of course.

Walmart offered me price adjustment of $8 per set for the "superficial damage" to my GEs (x4).  Two were crushed and dented on one side, the other two were creased on multiple sides.

I'm going to wait and see if Shop at Home ever gets around to fulfilling my back-ordered GEs before I make a final decision on these.

Anyone get notices from 2nd and Charles? It's showing shipped for Hotel and Hulk Smash, but tracking number isn't associated yet.

I bought Friends Vet yesterday on amazon for $28 from some other seller. He almost immediately contacted me and said that it was bad data entry, and they never had an item in the first place. He said he is going to refund my order (and he did), and will credit me $20 on top of that (and he did) for the trouble. But the interesting thing he said - "please ignore the shipment confirmation". He did mark it shipped with no tracking number. 

Perhaps this is a novelty attempt to not get punished metric-wise for cancelling from seller-side, but I would think Amazon could go down hard, waving ban hammer, on such technique, once it gets a wind of it.

Keep us posted on what Charles and 2nd does 

I bought Friends Vet yesterday on amazon for $28 from some seller. He almost immediately contacted me and said that it was bad data entry, and they never had an item in the first place. He said he is going to refund my order (and he did), and will credit me $20 on top of that (and he did) for the trouble. But the interesting thing he said - "please ignore the shipment confirmation". He did mark it shipped with no tracking number.

Perhaps this is a novelty attempt to not get punished metric-wise for cancelling from seller-side, but I would think Amazon could go down hard, waving ban hammer, on such technique, once it gets a wind of it.

Keep as posted on what Charles and 2nd does

would that be the famous and infamous Cory?

Edit: Nvm, i read same instead of some

I've got a shipping number for both, but it's similar to when I print a shipping label on Ebay. Shows a number, but no updated information. So, it's possible it just hasn't been picked up or taken to a delivery station and checked in yet?????

I'm not expecting any of it, but with Amazon, I wasn't too worried about trying.

I've got a shipping number for both, but it's similar to when I print a shipping label on Ebay. Shows a number, but no updated information. So, it's possible it just hasn't been picked up or taken to a delivery station and checked in yet?????

I'm not expecting any of it, but with Amazon, I wasn't too worried about trying.

If there is tracking number, then at least the seller paid for shipping. Though I had a case once, when some seller did provide tracking number, but never really shipped anything. 2nd and Charles is too big for pulling off something like that though...

Good point. Interestingly, the White House's are still showing preparing for shipment with a date of today. It would be sweet if they shipped

I believe it switches to "preparing for shipment" when seller accesses the list of order or looks at the the order details. If they are accessing Seller Central via some API, then the call to API will probably trigger the transition. Which means that it does not mean anything, really. Messing with tracking numbers - now that would require a human