10218 - Pet Shop

legoaddiction

When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?  

466 members have voted

1. 1. When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?

31 minutes ago, Poly 30286 said:

Unavailable at Target.com

Walmart.com is selling via third party.

Is this actually the end?

No. LEGO Shop at Home has it check back in August. I will hold Lego to their word like they did with other products last year. Lets hope this Christmas is the last season this set stays alive. 

• 1 month later...

Following on from the discussion in the retiring soon thread, I see that on BL, there have been no sales in USD since May. Considering this set has been unavailable for a good few months at US SAH, where are people sourcing it from? Are Amazon keeping it? How are Ebay sales evolving?

19 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Following on from the discussion in the retiring soon thread, I see that on BL, there have been no sales in USD since May. Considering this set has been unavailable for a good few months at US SAH, where are people sourcing it from? Are Amazon keeping it? How are Ebay sales evolving?

This is available from every major retailer in the US. Amazon, Target, TRU, Walmart...

The eBay sales are a mess. A couple of about $100. (Best offers were accepted). $115, some $124.99's, some $129.99's, etc. eBay claims this is trending at $152.44

Edited by dcdfan

This is available from every major retailer in the US. Amazon, Target, TRU, Walmart...

The eBay sales are a mess. A couple of about $100. (Best offers were accepted). $115, some $124.99's, some $129.99's, etc. eBay claims this is trending at $152.44

Buy now, ask questions later.
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

About 75 sales after you subtract the parts and numerous Simpsons Houses. How do people not even know what the hell they're selling..?

5 hours ago, AZNSalinas96 said:

What do ya mean

Lego investment is no longer a hidden secret. It has been on news on several occasions. More and more newbies join the pool of Lego investment thinking that they would be making some money out of it. (I am not saying you would not but the truth is that it is getting harder and harder.) A modular now is on the production line for more than five years. No matter you just want to build it for personal fun or you are hoarding the set, it has extensively flooded the market.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

51R5 is the same code as the Pet Shop I received from LEGO Shop at Home/USA on July 20th. (Which was the first day LEGO Shop at Home/USA got them back in stock after 4 months.)

So I'd assume (yeah, yeah) this was the last batch (possibly final?) produced...?

Edited by KvHulk