10218 - Pet Shop

legoaddiction

When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?  

466 members have voted

1. 1. When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I just saw a load of petshops in Lego store with 07S6 seals.  Another recent production run.  Luckily I only have two which I will now build instead, since it will be a long time before they are worth selling.

Edited by LahH001
Spelling

1 hour ago, RTRC said:

OOS Target

OOS Toys r Us

$225 Wal-Mart

TOOS Lego LEGO Shop at Home

Only avaliable for retail at Amazon. This is interesting...

This is one set that you do not have to stoke the flames for. Every time there's a run on these, they make more. If a Lego set makes them money, they'll keep it alive indefinitely.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Crustybeaver said:

Pet Shop is going nowhere soon. Historically modulars cease production in the fourth quarter so expect this to around for at least six more months. You can take that to the bank.

Agreed. They aren't retiring a modular this time around because they retired two last time around because TH went a year early. Or two years early if PS was supposed to go first

No I believe 46R5 was the last run for North America. It is replaced by Brick Bank.

So the million dollar question is are we getting another modular at the end of this year (hopefully a better attempt than DO or BB) and is Palace Cinema done at the end of 2016?

Going to stock up heavily on the lego snow globe promo in the 4th quarter so PC may be the vehicle for this.