10218 - Pet Shop

legoaddiction

When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?  

466 members have voted

1. 1. When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?

I was under the assumption this was hard to find, but 10232 PC is in stock on LEGO Shop at Home.

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Palace-Cinema-10232    -  $149

Walmart, Target, and TRU are all showing OOS.

Hello - In general this thread is used mainly to discuss deals being spotted by BP members who will furrow their brow at a question like this in this topic thread.

To answer your question:  Many members have ordered more than the limit of Palace Cinema's at shop at home and don't want to be BANNED by LEGO from buying more sets from shop at home by purchasing any more Palace Cinema.

Can someone please explain what this means?

Thanks!

this would be better in the PS thread but to answer your question, no one really knows what that means long term.  This same message has appeared on several sets.  The first time I remember seeing it was on the research institute.

this would be better in the PS thread but to answer your question, no one really knows what that means long term.  This same message has appeared on several sets.  The first time I remember seeing it was on the research institute.

Cladner has the making more and the ability to order it with available now both been on a set at the same time ?
I know I have seen both but never looked at that depth before.  Either it has been appearing that way or someone forgot to turn it off I suppose.

i just wet myself.

Cladner has the making more and the ability to order it with available now both been on a set at the same time ?I know I have seen both but never looked at that depth before.  Either it has been appearing that way or someone forgot to turn it off I suppose.

your right trek - it is weird that is making more later but you can order now .  don't recall seeing that at the same time.  maybe TLG is trolling us.

• Like 1

Cladner has the making more and the ability to order it with available now both been on a set at the same time ?I know I have seen both but never looked at that depth before.  Either it has been appearing that way or someone forgot to turn it off I suppose.

That's what I was referring to.  I've never seen that message/status combo before.

I think you guys are reading into it too much. Someone just added the inventory and system made it available again; but no one went into the product page to delete the message.

That might be the case, but if it is, somebody needs their goose cooked.  It's now nearly 9 hours later and the status hasn't changed.  I'd have gotten reamed at my last job if I had let something this simple go unnoticed for 9 hours.

That's what I was referring to.  I've never seen that message/status combo before.

That might be the case, but if it is, somebody needs their goose cooked.  It's now nearly 9 hours later and the status hasn't changed.  I'd have gotten reamed at my last job if I had let something this simple go unnoticed for 9 hours.

LEGO Shop at Home isn't exactly known for running a tight ship. 

• Like 3

Pet Shop doesn't appear in the Fall 2015 catalog. Palace Cinema also doesn't appear in the new catalog. I don't know if this means anything ... probably not. Parisian Restaurant now appears although it didn't appear in the Summer 2015 catalog.

Probably not indeed. For CE models, catalog appearance/absence is almost meaningless.