10218 - Pet Shop

legoaddiction

When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?  

466 members have voted

1. 1. When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?

I would personally return it. You should still should have time to grab some more. 

I purchased 2 Pet Shops sent to me by Amazon but UPS didn't wrap a plastic bag around it and it rained in the afternoon.  The boxes are damaged but I'm wondering if I should I just keep it or return the items?

I purchased 2 Pet Shops sent to me by Amazon but UPS didn't wrap a plastic bag around it and it rained in the afternoon.  The boxes are damaged but I'm wondering if I should I just keep it or return the items?

Return the sets, make sure Amazon knows why (UPS screwed up), and TALK TO YOUR UPS GUY.  I've run into this sort of thing in the past, and the same delivery guy will keep making the same dumb mistakes ("Uh, looks like rain; I'd better leave this big, heavy cardboard box out on the lawn where it won't get wet") until you set him straight.

I'm new to seeing this  "We are currently making more..." thing. I purchased two PS earlier this evening with that tag on Lego LEGO Shop at Home. What does this mean? Will my orders actually be fulfilled?

Keep buying them mate, and they'll keep making them.

Hahaha, okay then. I quick flipped 4 when I heard that these were comign back to S&H. Guess I need to buy two more. The rest I shall sit on until they really start appreciating. 

I do not get this. How on earth can you expect this set start appreciating if one already floods the market at low prices? That is serving the customer too early. They had to be served after EOL. Not before. I really do not get this. 

• Like 2

Keep buying them mate, and they'll keep making them.

I do not get this. How on earth can you expect this set start appreciating if one already floods the market at low prices? That is serving the customer too early. They had to be served after EOL. Not before. I really do not get this. 

I made around $30 net per set by selling them in the week that LEGO Shop at Home was sold out at above MSRP.  Typically don't do this, but wanted to generate some revenue. It was easy $

Edited by Nighthunter22

Honestly, this is why I have stopped buying and have actually started returning stuff. I am fine with what I have and am prepared to wait with the handful that I accumulated.

I would have stopped when you needed credit to buy this stuff....

Just a little advice....not that it matters , but never the less ....

I made around $30 net per set by selling them in the week that LEGO Shop at Home was sold out at above MSRP.  Typically don't do this, but wanted to generate some revenue. It was easy $

Not easy money, you know the pain it is to pack and ship these large boxes, not to mention customer doesnt try to scam or complain box came damaged. Also Buying it at $150+ tax and selling for around $210 on ebay now with shipping, paypal fees, ebay fees .. I highly doubt you made out with $30 profit ... you be lucky to break even and all the work you did was for nothing. Quick Flip my Donkey

Edited by gregpj
yup, language modified
  • Like 1

Not easy money, you know the pain it is to pack and ship these large boxes, not to mention customer doesnt try to scam or complain box came damaged. Also Buying it at $150+ tax and selling for around $210 on ebay now with shipping, paypal fees, ebay fees .. I highly doubt you made out with $30 profit ... you be lucky to break even and all the work you did was for nothing. Quick Flip my Donkey

Not like this makes that much of a difference, but that's one reason every single one of my listings warn that the box might show wear, even if it is Mint.

• Like 1

That's just silly, who pays full retail? 

• Like 1

I really don't get why some people have to rag on others. You don't know what he paid, you don't know what his shipping and commission fees were. You don't know what you think you know and it makes you sound foolish.

Criticizing other people's actions while making myriad assumptions adds nothing to Brickpicker and certainly adds nothing to this thread.

• Like 7

I really don't get why some people have to rag on others. You don't know what he paid, you don't know what his shipping and commission fees were. You don't know what you think you know and it makes you sound foolish.

Criticizing other people's actions while making myriad assumptions adds nothing to Brickpicker and certainly adds nothing to this thread.

Because it wouldn't be the internet without this...

• Like 1