10218 - Pet Shop

legoaddiction

When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?  

466 members have voted

1. 1. When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?

I'm surprised for such a large glitch that it has been fixed yet. I did manage to layby 3 PR (had 0) this morning just incase :) 

Yea but Kwik E Mart being pulled already? Personally I think you are over reacting on the PR front. Time will tell

I'm more worried about PC and PS, which have been out for more than 2 years.

Edited by mike_eldorado

Yea but Kwik E Mart being pulled already? Personally I think you are over reacting on the PR front. Time will tell

I don't really mind either way, I haven't started on my quota and what better time than now :)

layby is until Xmas eve, so if it does go...winning, if it doesn't go....happy :)

already have my quota regarding those two sets, if it isn't a glitch, it could be a hiatus to focus on other themes leading up to Christmas. 

Anyone else notice that the price of the Pet Shop has gone up on SAH, only €2.00, but it's a funny one. 

Might indicate that they're just trying to milk it for a bit more profit before it dies, or that it's not going anywhere fast.

What are you talking about? It is still 149.99 Euro. Like it always was. 

Probably it became late last night?

For what it's worth

Feedback from LEGO Shop at Home Lille: PS first to go of modulars. Lots of stock left in shop (so maybe the resellers are done hoarding (?)

From largest B&M toy Retailer in Belgium: ToO is done. No more new coming. 

For what it's worth

Feedback from LEGO Shop at Home Lille: PS first to go of modulars. Lots of stock left in shop (so maybe the resellers are done hoarding (?)

From largest B&M toy Retailer in Belgium: ToO is done. No more new coming. 

But you mean the physical Lego shop in Lille? Or SaH France?

ToO is done. Yes. That much is clear. Which retailer are you referring to?

I am contemplating between ordering a PS or PR. Which one should I pick?

p.s. Winter Soldier is back at SaH Germany.

• Like 1

But you mean the physical Lego shop in Lille? Or SaH France?

ToO is done. Yes. That much is clear. Which retailer are you referring to?

I am contemplating between ordering a PS or PR. Which one should I pick?

p.s. Winter Soldier is back at SaH Germany.

Physical Lego Shop Lille. They had quite some PS left in stock. No PC at the moment, but more coming. 

ToO stock levels at Collishop very low. Get one if you need one I'd say.

On Winter Soldier, I saw it indeed. TIP: buy DO and get 50VIP + WSoldier + Friend Polybag. That's what I did today :-)

Personally I like the design of PR better than the PS. But people tell me PS is more compatible with a street. The build of the PS is nothing special except for the front window. PR has nicer techniques it seems (e.g. roof), but I haven't done it myself. Building my own house in lego-scale for the moment :-)) Garage ready, playroom almost... need to start the staircase!

In the end you need a balance between both I think. I have enough PS, but not that many PR (yet). Both should be fine picks. Arguments about hoarding are moat as FB and GE were also very hoarded and still do well. Maybe the PS is the better investment pick, because once it's gone, it will hit 220E quickly and people late to that party will have to buy-in at these levels. And I think TH early retirement was a "box size" aberration. Recent modulars should go after 4 years. (or more)

Take care

Edited by bjiri
  • Like 1