10218 - Pet Shop

legoaddiction

When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?  

466 members have voted

1. 1. When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?

Interesting. Reading the last few posts it reminds me of this time last year on the GE thread. And 2 years ago on the FB thread. 

Fact is, the current UK BP price is 10% above RRP. This time last year the GE was below RRP and 2 years ago, the FB was approx 10% below RRP. 

Interesting. Reading the last few posts it reminds me of this time last year on the GE thread. And 2 years ago on the FB thread. 

Fact is, the current UK BP price is 10% above RRP. This time last year the GE was below RRP and 2 years ago, the FB was approx 10% below RRP. 

this is interesting. Base on Amazon.com this set is trading 40% above msrp. This set has not even retired yet with more on its way!! Gotta keep hoarding

PS still temporarily out of stock and probably will come back in large quantities, just like it did in Europe. You also have 20 PR? In case that one is retiring because the sand green bricks are necessary for the Ninjago temple? :-P 

Okay, there are lots of PS sold on Amazon in the past week and now I get my target quota fullfilled and I will stop buying more. And yesterday I talked to one of the local salesman@lego store. He mentioned there will be more to come. Now, I tend to believe this will be a while and not retire this year. May be Palace Cinema will retire first?

Hopefully this will not be anoterh death star and live forever... 

Okay, there are lots of PS sold on Amazon in the past week and now I get my target quota fullfilled and I will stop buying more. And yesterday I talked to one of the local salesman@lego store. He mentioned there will be more to come. Now, I tend to believe this will be a while and not retire this year. May be Palace Cinema will retire first?

following the pattern of other (excluding TH) modulars, PS should retire by the end of the year...

following the pattern of other (excluding TH) modulars, PS should retire by the end of the year...

Which pattern? Since TH you cannot speak anymore of a pattern. Or maybe it is just a new pattern and one has to complete the pattern using common sense? 

It is like those tests at school. What comes next after: 1 5 9 ... ... ... ?

Ooh well... I was never good at these number things.

This is just how GE went last year and FB the year before. No worries.

• Like 2

Which pattern? Since TH you cannot speak anymore of a pattern. Or maybe it is just a new pattern and one has to complete the pattern using common sense? 

It is like those tests at school. What comes next after: 1 5 9 ... ... ... ?

Ooh well... I was never good at these number things.

Fire Brigade 4 years, Grand Emporium 4 years...the 1st 2 were 2 years but I think they had no idea what they had back then...

Edited by dcdfan

Wow everything is "Available". A trailer full of exclusives must arrived today.

Death Start fell off the truck somewhere along the way?

Maybe it arrived from Europe SAH haha.. PS, PC, PR and DS have the "sold out" status

Can't imagine they're all gone though

Kwik-E-Mart is sold-out in Europe too. Panic?

http://shop.lego.com/en-CH/The-Kwik-E-Mart-71016?fromListing=listing

PS still temporarily out of stock and probably will come back in large quantities, just like it did in Europe. You also have 20 PR? In case that one is retiring because the sand green bricks are necessary for the Ninjago temple? :-P 

Perhaps I have a foreseeing look? :-D