10218 - Pet Shop

legoaddiction

When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?  

466 members have voted

1. 1. When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?

No, I wasn't being serious.  I had just come back from, well, checking the in stock status of PS and saw all these posts about it switching back and forth between in stock and backordered.  My serious take on lego bans is that it's like a weather forecast.  You can say 'it's more likely to rain in Seattle than Las Vegas', but in the end it comes down to a roll of the dice.

Can anyone who buys one from Europe/Asia report on the box size and art and if anyone actually opens one any difference in pieces and colors? The new ones coming out of the USA have a slightly different size box and small mods to the box printing. Back to limit 5 in Europe is interesting also. This one may be around for a while yet.

Can anyone who buys one from Europe/Asia report on the box size and art and if anyone actually opens one any difference in pieces and colors? The new ones coming out of the USA have a slightly different size box and small mods to the box printing. Back to limit 5 in Europe is interesting also. This one may be around for a while yet.

​Can you share pictures of old vs new boxes ? 

​That will be the one I sent back to lego shop europe as I just got a refund from them after returning the set more than a month ago :)

It is really terrible.. same story here with respect to my returned exo suits. More than a month ago, still no refund. It's always the same with Lego, even if I return something within a week I still have to wait 5-6 weeks before I get my money back. It will work out.. thank god I don't possess Exo's anymore.