10218 - Pet Shop

legoaddiction

When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?  

466 members have voted

1. 1. When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?

Thanks for the opinion davem. Every little bit helps to try and put the puzzle together. Just remember end production dates do change from time to time. What you were told a few months ago may no longer be true today. I think after the europe/asia restock in May we will know alot more.

He's stating it more like fact rather than opinion, and not nicely either. I don't care if people want to post what they think, but when they are rude about it and act like a little kid trying to get their point across its annoying and a waste of time reading the post......especially with " I am right.thanks". Great, he may be right, but coming off like a pompous jerk isn't going to make others here like you or respect your input. Rant over, moving on.......

• Like 9

He's stating it more like fact rather than opinion, and not nicely either. I don't care if people want to post what they think, but when they are rude about it and act like a little kid trying to get their point across its annoying and a waste of time reading the post......especially with " I am right.thanks". Great, he may be right, but coming off like a pompous jerk isn't going to make others here like you or respect your input. Rant over, moving on.......

To be fair, he did get thrown under the bus pretty badly when he first presented this info.

Still beating your chest on this one, eh?

You said a while ago that PC will retire in July. We'll see, your predicted date is only 3 months away and it don't see any signs of eol.

LAST WARNING TO STOP

I meant it everyone. We know what happened and why.

To change the topic... Or back on. I'm curious if anyone who has built this or incorporated into a city has built 2+ as has been suggested as a positive for post retirement possibilities?

• Like 1

I'm curious if anyone who has built this or incorporated into a city has built 2+ as has been suggested as a positive for post retirement possibilities?

Yes, I've built 2 of them for my city. My wife and I changed the colors and design of the second one to differ from the first. I'm not sure if this will be too much of a plus on post EOL. I don't see people buying multiples once the price starts going up after retirement.
  • Like 1

LAST WARNING TO STOP

I meant it everyone. We know what happened and why.

To change the topic... Or back on. I'm curious if anyone who has built this or incorporated into a city has built 2+ as has been suggested as a positive for post retirement possibilities?

Apologies. I hadn't caught up and read all the thread.

I was catching up and when I saw Dave's post I replied with that. A knee-jerk reaction you could say. I'm not normally spiteful.

It was a honest mistake, sorry. You say last warning, but I can't remember ever receiving a first one :(

Apologies. I hadn't caught up and read all the thread.

I was catching up and when I saw Dave's post I replied with that. A knee-jerk reaction you could say. I'm not normally spiteful.

It was a honest mistake, sorry. You say last warning, but I can't remember ever receiving a first one :(

Was a last warning to all who posted... Dude, no worries but you could have just left it where it was as well.

• Like 1