10218 - Pet Shop

legoaddiction

When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?  

466 members have voted

1. 1. When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?

PS x2 arrived today to Ireland.ordered 10days ago.was not expecting them yet.but they arrived fine,oh and palace Cinema will EOL SHORTLY.NO silly comments please.

If you do not want any "silly comments" why don't you back up your claim with some proof? Who is your source? Or is this just wild speculation and opinions?

• Like 1

In Hungary only 2 webshops (from the usual 8-10) carry PS and already with a ~40% markup. They obviously can't get their hand on stock.

PR: http://www.argep.hu/product_2345227.html

PS: http://www.argep.hu/product_1983486.html

It's rare that these shops don't have stock. We will see what happens, although I would be surprised if it would retire this spring. More likely that it will do the GE dance until fall when it vanishes. 

Trek, is there something you are trying to tell us? Isn't davem1111 in Ireland? If so, I'm not worried about the PS retiring in the U.S. just yet.

Nope no code and no inside knowledge.

I remember I think Dave is the person who spoke with a mid level manager and was told PC is going this summer.

It is really strange in how it has acted.

I think he may be right guessing 40% chance.

It is by Astrid and all her sets get retired early it seems

It is my favorite modular.

I think PS soon fills US back orders and is done

Guesses I am probably wrong

• Like 3

Thanks for the opinion davem. Every little bit helps to try and put the puzzle together. Just remember end production dates do change from time to time. What you were told a few months ago may no longer be true today. I think after the europe/asia restock in May we will know alot more.

Thanks for the opinion davem. Every little bit helps to try and put the puzzle together. Just remember end production dates do change from time to time. What you were told a few months ago may no longer be true today. I think after the europe/asia restock in May we will know alot more.

What conclusions will that restock allow and why?