10218 - Pet Shop

legoaddiction

When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?  

466 members have voted

1. 1. When will 10218 Pet Shop become permanently unavailable at retail?

So are they saying that every set will eventually retire? Say it aint so!!!

With the pet shop, it seems odd that within a month or two of Town Hall retiring, this would be retiring soon.  It wouldn't exactly surprise me, but it is odd timing.  I think this set will be sticking around until early next year.

Death Star...

I thought I ordered the limit on these. After searching I only ordered 2 from SAH. Called earlier this week and asked if I could order 3 more. Lady asked me what I am going to do with them. I said give them as gifts. She let me order the 3. Just waiting them for them to ship.

I understand this may be a little off topic, but I've ordered a PS from Lego and I was wondering if somebody could please explain seal codes to me. I've ordered the PS set and this on going discussion over "seal codes" really puzzles me. Perhaps there's a blog post or something on this, but I've searched and cannot find any information in relation to seal codes.

I do however know where to find the codes - on the tape that secures the openings of the Lego box.

Any help in relation to this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I understand this may be a little off topic, but I've ordered a PS from Lego and I was wondering if somebody could please explain seal codes to me. I've ordered the PS set and this on going discussion over "seal codes" really puzzles me. Perhaps there's a blog post or something on this, but I've searched and cannot find any information in relation to seal codes.

I do however know where to find the codes - on the tape that secures the openings of the Lego box.

Any help in relation to this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Here's a long thread that can hopefully help.

http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/10400-assumed-lego-factory-tape-seal-date-codes-for-set-boxes/?hl=assumed

I somehow dont think the end is near on this one. Just this last 2 months alone I have seen this set in Intertoys Amsterdam,Frankfurt Lego store, Galleria Kaufhoff, Copenhagen Lego Store, Legoland hotel in Billund and at Billund airport. Today I saw a few in London Lego store. Thats more than 20 on dislay. All of them have this year's seal codes. I wouod like it to retire but somehow I dont think it will happen so soon

• Like 1

I went to the Milton Keynes store today on a PS hunt. They had 3 on the shelf. As far as they are concerned this set is not done, they had more out back. I mentioned the delays on LEGO Shop at Home etc...

But they think it might be down to the double points period and also they think lego are pushing the Agents Carrier set (not correct name) which is delaying gate next batch of PSs.

Could be true. Who knows. But I don't think the PS is done yet.

• Like 1