10224 - Town Hall

Ed Mack

What year will 10224 Town Hall be officially retired?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. What year will 10224 Town Hall be officially retired?

• In 2014, tagged or labeled "retired"
    • In 2015 or later, tagged or labeled "retired"

If a person calls the a Town Hall ugly, then I guess the Cafe Corner is hideous. The Town Hall is an excellent rendition of an American small town government building. I think what bothers people is that it overshadows the other Modulars when lined up. It is big and bold and the reddish brick color bricks really stand out.

I've liked the look of this set from day one.  We have a town hall just like it where I work and I see it outside my office window every day.

If a person calls the a Town Hall ugly, then I guess the Cafe Corner is hideous. The Town Hall is an excellent rendition of an American small town government building. I think what bothers people is that it overshadows the other Modulars when lined up. It is big and bold and the reddish brick color bricks really stand out.

I think it looks great with other sets. Standing alone it looks a bit boring with nothing on the sides. Could always add some windows.

And it looks like a European Town Hall too. Still remains my favorite.

My story continues: TH status is "Call to..." at LEGO Shop at Home EU for nearly an hour. Thought to myself "just give it one more try" - and it worked! I was able to order some THs after 3 different orders from 3 different dates got canceled. My recent phone order is now "In Process".

What a nice surprise: without any confirmation e-mail I just received my last order of Town Halls from LEGO Shop at Home EU (minty fresh, 41S4). 

• Like 1

I am very limited in room so when I say flatten out, for large exclusives it usually spikes right when retired and slowly builds up and evens out.  That is enough profit for me to sell, and move on to the next item.

Cool. Yeah, I suppose I may have to start clearing some stock next year too. It's starting to feel like living in a warehouse round here.

• Like 2