10224 - Town Hall

Ed Mack

What year will 10224 Town Hall be officially retired?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. What year will 10224 Town Hall be officially retired?

• In 2014, tagged or labeled "retired"
    • In 2015 or later, tagged or labeled "retired"

I ordered 6 more yesterday. 2 shipments of 3 pieces. Chances are then quite large you receive the factory case, which is nice and much better to protect the TH's because it fits better.

Did the same @Intertoys with Pet Shop last tuesday, ordered a pair of 2 and also got a brand new factory case with perfect mint boxes.

Some of us investors are also collectors.  I was referrng to myself about the Market Street and 10030.  Some buy and sell as their business, others like me buy and sell to fund our collections :)

I do the same. Glad to see I'm not the only one. It makes buying something I want less painful since it's with profits from selling other sets. I call it my self-funding hobby. There's no way I can do it straight up having two kids. 

Aaand Nov 4 order got cancelled, too.  :suicide:

At least they gave me 400 VIP points for free to easy my mental torture.  :victory:

My story continues: TH status is "Call to..." at LEGO Shop at Home EU for nearly an hour. Thought to myself "just give it one more try" - and it worked! I was able to order some THs after 3 different orders from 3 different dates got canceled. My recent phone order is now "In Process".

My story continues: TH status is "Call to..." at LEGO Shop at Home EU for nearly an hour. Thought to myself "just give it one more try" - and it worked! I was able to order some THs after 3 different orders from 3 different dates got canceled. My recent phone order is now "In Process".

I like this...try try try and finally get it/them....wonderful

Well done

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Brickpicker mobile app

• Like 1

Really? I called them yesterday 3 times when they were on that same status and didn't get lucky

Where do you see how much are packed in by Lego in a box?

Also hate Toys R'us and GLS, I think I am gonna return this shipment.

Seriously? Don't return it. I know I want a TH to build. I'm sure there are others as well that would take this set off you hands at retail plus shipping.

Agreed, give BPers first crack at this, you'd still be getting your money back and helping out members here.

If people here feel that the 'big box-big number of pieces era' as i would put it is over and Lego is more focusing on kids or if an adult oriented set is made, more like PR or T1 in size, then people should scratch any speculation about this 10179 rerelease I keep reading bandied about here, or even a minifig scale Rebel Ghost.