10224 - Town Hall

Ed Mack

What year will 10224 Town Hall be officially retired?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. What year will 10224 Town Hall be officially retired?

• In 2014, tagged or labeled "retired"
    • In 2015 or later, tagged or labeled "retired"

I'm not worrying about missing out. I am keeping an eye on what it does. Don't worry about what I do.

There was no need to read anything into my post.  I was simply stating that you didn't need to worry about missing out.  I feel the same way when I'm on my phone and can't tell what country the people posting are from. 

Just called Lego LEGO Shop at Home to order 5 more GE on the phone. The friendly lady said that the GE and as well the TH will retire in December 2014. Furthermore, there was a small stock GE left.. but TH was completely sold out so don't have to much faith that your TH order(s) will ship

...so don't have to much faith that your TH order(s) will ship...

...you damned reseller. *click*

k15429517.jpg

edition:

Guys.. a little bit off-topic, but was does order status 'Under review' mean? So they are going to check if I'm a nasty reseller? :-P I never exceeded the set limit when ordering at Lego LEGO Shop at Home so they got nothing on me haha

( woops :notme: )

Edited by biniou
  • Like 2

Guys.. a little bit off-topic, but was does order status 'Under review' mean? So they are going to check if I'm a nasty reseller? :-P I never exceeded the set limit when ordering at Lego LEGO Shop at Home so they got nothing on me haha

Wouldn't mind that. I guess it's like in process or something. Who knows what LEGOs gibberish stand for, probably they don't even know themselves.

If it would mean: "You... yeah you! We're checking all your purchases because we think that you might be a dirty reseller! Prepare Uranus!" that would be suprising. I mean seriously, why should they let you know? There's no point since they can kick your butt whenever they feel like.

• Like 1

Is your order status "call coustomer...."too?

MarcelMaster: Yes call Customer Service, and the person behind the telephone said the order will be canceled

I'm saying this neutral here, so neither false hope nor false fears please! ;-)

"call customer service" can mean a lot of things. I did have this status with some of my items and the customer service has actually been a little bit surprised that I even called. Guess in that case it was only because the order needed some time.

In the other case it was due to the payment method.

Also check your email, sometimes LEGO writes you when there is a problem.

Anyhow: Good luck with those TH!

"call customer service" can mean a lot of things. I did have this status with some of my items and the customer service has actually been a little bit surprised that I even called. Guess in that case it was only because the order needed some time.

In the other case it was due to the payment method.

Also check your email, sometimes LEGO writes you when there is a problem.

Yeah it can mean a lot of things, so much that it means nothing.

"call customer service" is not complete, IMO there are 3 missing words: "...for further information".

But the process goes on whatever you do (unless you call them of course).

Once I called and they said "we are not sure about some items in your order, there will be a delay, do you want to wait or do you want to cancel them ?". So I told them I wasn't in a hurry and I got another HH some weeks later (ah ah). If I didn't called they would have let it in backorder (order not canceled).

Another day (and another order), I did not call, and they shipped the item the next day...

If there's a real problem and LEGO Shop at Home really needs to contact you, they'll send you an email. Otherwise, no need to call them (unless you want some informations about your order's status).

Edited by biniou

Yeah it can mean a lot of things, so much that it means nothing.

"call customer service" is not complete, IMO there are 3 missing words: "...for further information".

But the process goes on whatever you do (unless you call them of course).

Once I called and they said "we are not sure about some items in your order, there will be a delay, do you want to wait or do you want to cancel them ?". So I told them I wasn't in a hurry and I got another HH some weeks later (ah ah). If I didn't called they would have let it in backorder (order not canceled).

Another day (and another order), I did not call, and they shipped the item the next day...

If there's a real problem and LEGO Shop at Home really needs to contact you, they'll send you an email. Otherwise, no need to call them (unless you want some informations about your order's status).

Or if you want to chat with some frienly customer service person! ;-)

But if you're really in for some fun than you should call ebay customer service and wait 30 minutes listening to this ever repeating track which is sooooo short that it makes me wonder why they didn't take like a 3 minute song... or something from meatloaf...

Or if you want to chat with some frienly customer service person! ;-)

But if you're really in for some fun than you should call ebay customer service and wait 30 minutes listening to this ever repeating track which is sooooo short that it makes me wonder why they didn't take like a 3 minute song... or something from meatloaf...

30 minutes..... don't be giving people false hope. It's more like 7 hours.
  • Like 1

Just bought all the 4 TH left from the Toychamp stores Apeldoorn and Zwolle. Furthermore received 3 more TH by shipping from them. Absolutely mint boxes! 1 was even carried in the original factory case :-D happy me.

I've enough.. but the gate has also closed for me to get these at retail or below.. finito