10224 - Town Hall

Ed Mack

What year will 10224 Town Hall be officially retired?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. What year will 10224 Town Hall be officially retired?

• In 2014, tagged or labeled "retired"
    • In 2015 or later, tagged or labeled "retired"

Would be stupid thing of Lego to put it back to available for a long time (few days).. imagine all the returns they will get to handle. Will cost them a lot of money and effort, doesn't make sense. I think there will be some people on this forum that will need a lorry for their returns lol.

Or maybe people could stop returning things based on items coming back in stock. I get the whole money/space issue, but if something goes EOL a month or two later, you'll have to scramble to find what you just returned again. Seems like a monumental waste of time and effort.

I've been a lurker on this site quite some time now. I think it's about time that I will post on this forum as well to share my opinions and thoughts.

Let me begin to thank you guys (and/or ladies ;-)) here to share collishop with the ridiculous price on this set. I already had 3 from earlier this year, but I've just reserved another 7 from dreamland (partner of colli), together with another 3 VW T1 10220 at

Generally speaking we can say three modular buildings vanished at the same time ( #10211 #10224 and #10228 ) in U.S. and europe/australia. So it will be very interesting to see how they will perform one each to another from now. I think the most potential has the TH (if it keeps sold out everywhere)

I think the HH will do best because there is simply nothing comparable, but the TH could beat it since it's got a higher retail price and its disappearance was more surprising. The GE isn't even in the same league as the other two.

Edited by bricketycricket