10224 - Town Hall

Ed Mack

What year will 10224 Town Hall be officially retired?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. What year will 10224 Town Hall be officially retired?

• In 2014, tagged or labeled "retired"
    • In 2015 or later, tagged or labeled "retired"

Look at it this way. If the set remains out of stock and retires , it will be the shortest run of any Modular. It is the largest Modular. It will be the least owned Modular since the Green Grocer...by a large amount. People just didn't pay attention until it was too late.

To say the set is boring or unappealing is unfair. There are a lot of people trying to make themselves feel better because they missed out and spent their money on Exo Suits and Campers. This is a beautiful set and will be wanted by many future Modular fans who didn't get the opportunity to buy one now to complete their collection.

The Cafe Corner took years to get to its current level and so will the Town Hall. But people should remember not everyone loved the gaudy Cafe Corner and look how that has worked out.

• Like 3

That's the inherent investment beauty of the modular line- there is just something about having a COMPLETE set that is so rewarding and appealing. Honestly, TLG could produce a Christian Science Reading Room mod and some OCD fans (myself certainly included) would make sure to have one, on display, with all the others.

That's the inherent investment beauty of the modular line- there is just something about having a COMPLETE set that is so rewarding and appealing. Honestly, TLG could produce a Christian Science Reading Room mod and some OCD fans (myself certainly included) would make sure to have one, on display, with all the others.

Lol, you don't think that would do well? I would put it right next to my Morgue and Animal testing lab, across the street from my Modular Slaughterhouse.

And of course its all built on a Lego Indian Burial ground. 

• Like 1

Lol, you don't think that would do well? I would put it right next to my Morgue and Animal testing lab, across the street from my Modular Slaughterhouse.

And of course its all built on a Lego Indian Burial ground. 

yes, and a modular red light district along with a coffee shop would do well :)

• Like 1

I have 2 of these on a backorder from a few days ago that Customer Service created from an order where they shorted me 2.  I've got my doubts if I will ever get them though, even with these extras popping back up in stock.  I'm suspicious that the Target backorder system won't debit those from stock as they come in...

I have 2 of these on a backorder from a few days ago that Customer Service created from an order where they shorted me 2.  I've got my doubts if I will ever get them though, even with these extras popping back up in stock.  I'm suspicious that the Target backorder system won't debit those from stock as they come in...

keep refreshing, never too many of these as both my BMs only got 2 each last week and none this week. however, i was able to score RI's at last and this weeks delivery, so if youre in the market for quick money check your BMs on the delivery days as hot cakes be gone within an hour of opening

Guest TabbyBoy

Backorder date out to Nov 18th in EU / Asia...

If only we know how big the production run would be to fulfill those backorders.  Since we can still backorder 5 in the UK and it's not been around long, I have a feeling this set is far from done.  Every backorder I've placed so far has been honoured including 5x HH earlier this month.  As we know, Lego are now full of surprises.