10224 - Town Hall

Ed Mack

What year will 10224 Town Hall be officially retired?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. What year will 10224 Town Hall be officially retired?

• In 2014, tagged or labeled "retired"
    • In 2015 or later, tagged or labeled "retired"

What is the general concensus now on this set? The poll shows people believing it will still be around for some time. I voted for 2014 cause I believe it will go sooner. Any theories or additional rumours on this one? 

In US, we will now better in mid-November, when 46R4 or 47R4 run will (or will not) be produced. Though they can always just skip one run

Well it's been sitting in sold out status for a little while now.  Even with the backorders being filled yesterday it hasn't been listed for sale again by LEGO and the small amount available to Walmart, Target, and TRU online sold out quickly.  Right now it's looking like the last batch was it and LEGO used most of the run to fill backorders, but that could change at any time.  Keep an eye on the LEGO website and LEGO retail stores.

Well it's been sitting in sold out status for a little while now. Even with the backorders being filled yesterday it hasn't been listed for sale again by LEGO and the small amount available to Walmart, Target, and TRU online sold out quickly. Right now it's looking like the last batch was it and LEGO used most of the run to fill backorders, but that could change at any time. Keep an eye on the LEGO website and LEGO retail stores.

I am more interested to know WHO were buying these (investors vs QFLL vs consumers) rather than if it was being sold out.

What is the general concensus now on this set? The poll shows people believing it will still be around for some time. I voted for 2014 cause I believe it will go sooner. Any theories or additional rumours on this one? 

If the poll says it will be around another year, it's gotta be true.  

Exactly. This set was a dust collector at S@H and B&M until a few weeks ago when some numbskull said it was going to go EOL.

You can disagree with everyone as much as you want, but name calling isnt something that we tolerate here especially when you are referring to one of site's owners/cofounders.